HDSeed.com - VPS Uploader & Encoder, SSD Disks, RAID 0, Upto 10 Gbps, From 10$ (UK)

Win7 VPS, 1 GB RAM, 4 CPU Cores, 400 GB HDD, 10Gig port, for 20$ what do you think ?

• Phenomenal !

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • Great !

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Average !

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Seen better !

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Not that good !

Votes: 6 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm interest in Uploader HD Seed .Here question

- VPS come with dedicated ip ?
- Uploader HD Seed come with Account with Administrator Privilages: so I can restart,reboot my own VPS without caring another users ?
- I intend to buy[Uploader HD Seed] 200 GB Space - Windows VPS , after testing ( cause you don't provide demo) if everything good, can I upgrade to 800 GB Space or I have to money back then order 800 again ?

Thank

ahh thanks for the answer bro and hell yeah u have good prices :) keep it up and best of luck for ur business :) :)

Thank you :)

i'm interest in Uploader HD Seed .Here question

- VPS come with dedicated ip ?
- Uploader HD Seed come with Account with Administrator Privilages: so I can restart,reboot my own VPS without caring another users ?
- I intend to buy[Uploader HD Seed] 200 GB Space - Windows VPS , after testing ( cause you don't provide demo) if everything good, can I upgrade to 800 GB Space or I have to money back then order 800 again ?

Thank

- It does not come with a dedi IP, but you can order one for that server !
- Of course it does :)
- i will provide you money back guarantee within 7 days so you got NOTHING to worry about really !

thank you,,,

Hi HD-Seed,
i have some questions about the [Encoder HD Seed] 300 GB Windows VPS Account (Europe) .
1. Is it possible to install xMedia Recode to convert a MKV to an AVI?
2.How long it takes, to convert a 350 MB MKV to an AVI, can i use the full power of the 4 Cores?
3.Is there any minimum contract duration or can i buy a server for just a month without any contract duration or a cancelation period and without oncost?
4. Is it allowed to install mIRC?

Last edited:
Hi HD-Seed,
i have some questions about the [Encoder HD Seed] 300 GB Windows VPS Account (Europe) .
1. Is it possible to install xMedia Recode to convert a MKV to an AVI?
2.How long it takes, to convert a 350 MB MKV to an AVI, can i use the full power of the 4 Cores?
3.Is there any minimum contract duration or can i buy a server for just a month without any contract duration or a cancelation period and without oncost?
4. Is it allowed to install mIRC?

Hi

to answer your questions:-

1) you can certainly install that it YOUR VPS !
2) I cant tell you for sure but we made sure to provide a minimum of 2.5 GB RAM for our packages on this server to provide a decent performance thats why this server is called Encoder HD Seed !
3) no minimum contract but we would like you to remain our customer :)
4) all applications are ok as long as you abide by our GTC:
http://main.hd-seed.com/shop/page/t...8qQJjOPEgPJx7KW5U0fwAOEponjeOUb2nW&shop_param=

Thank you,,,

Hd-Seed

Hi, check this ticket, please.

PD: See my answers, it's urgent.

Thanks in advance.

See this ticket, please and resolve it's possible the problems.:facepalm:

Thanks in advance. Regards.

what is "Login: via teamviewer " ?

I'm not user HD Seed but answer your question.

The use of program Teamviewer it's to connect and manage your Vps system with ID code and password. B-)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back