HDSeed.com - VPS Uploader & Encoder, SSD Disks, RAID 0, Upto 10 Gbps, From 10$ (UK)

Win7 VPS, 1 GB RAM, 4 CPU Cores, 400 GB HDD, 10Gig port, for 20$ what do you think ?

• Phenomenal !

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • Great !

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Average !

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Seen better !

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Not that good !

Votes: 6 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
please answer

no we dont have such a strange rule :)
just please follow the GTC and that's it..

Encoder HD Seed 300 GB Windows VPS Account
how to order ? i can not click to order
Actually it is temporary out of stock
BUT
Budget HD Seed with 200 GB Disk space is more like it !
you get 4 cores @ 2.66 GHz
2 GB RAM (add 5 USD for another 512 MB *recommended for encoding*)
and for less than 25 USD only !

Note: Do you answer my tickets before days, but don't resolved the problems. Please see my last ticket. Great support, thanks for it.
I have replied to all your ticket lolailos
dont you think you need to use the tickets as you are a staff ?

HD Seed i bought a vps yesterday, how much time late to be online? its a lot of time...

Very bad service, 2 days later i dont have my vps and support not answer my tickets, i want a refund!!!

Last edited:
HD Seed i bought a vps yesterday, how much time late to be online? its a lot of time...

Very bad service, 2 days later i dont have my vps and support not answer my tickets, i want a refund!!!

how am I going to recognize you if you simply post a response in the forums, who are you i dont know you ! for all i know you might NOT be a real customer !
please raise a ticket and check your email inbox
you get emailed once you pay to confirm that you understand our GTC
all orders have got their accounts created uptill this point !

thank you..

I agree.....they were good when they started out...quality decreases as time goes on...seems like these days they have too much load on their servers...their 100mbps port seems like 50 mbps port half the time.....

Service quality is declining every day.
Upload speed and download after reboot the machine, decreases significantly.

Hello Lord Ninja

i take this chance to post some new test results just today on the server you are on

as you can all see the results are great (26-9-2012)
http://grabilla.com/02919-d5eeb0c3-46b0-4575-9553-1326fe248d8d.html

Yes as any service provider we may have problems at a point of time
the problem we had few days ago was our Symantec firewall blocking a lot of traffic denying some users to login and reduce upload/download speeds

this problem has been resolved and informed all customers via email

Lord ninja if you still have any issue please just raise a ticket and i will be more than happy to assist you since you are an old customer :)

I agree.....they were good when they started out...quality decreases as time goes on...seems like these days they have too much load on their servers...their 100mbps port seems like 50 mbps port half the time.....

i will be more than happy to challenge you and prove you incorrect so just please reply here

it is silly to have a 100 Mbps port on a server

ALL our servers got AT LEAST 1 Gbps port

Also do we not provide 7 days money back guarantee ??

maybe you are a customer of Budget HD Seed that is allocated 100 Mbps port only ! and certainly you will not get the full performance of 1 Gbps port

i already provided Lord Ninja some test results really to show the opposite of what you say about our awesome service and awesome servers if ANYONE on this thread wants to see more, please ask right HERE and will be glad to provide you TONS of tests.., this is an open challenge to all :)

Last edited:
Hmmm , look very interesting

(Edit) I registered and try to order. but not any service available to purchase :(

Hello !

To be honest, on the 26th of September almost ALL OUR PACKAGES got ordered and we became completely out of stock !

Uploader HD Seed and Budget HD Seed received a very high volume of orders, we had 1 slot left on Encoder HD Seed (possibly 1 more only) and Beginning HD Seed already reached the user number limit

We will upgrade Beginning HD Seed very soon
as for Encoder HD Seed and Beginning HD Seed we will confirm once accounts are created whether there are slots available or not !

all customers will be emailed once slots area available for ANY HD Seed server..

Thank you,,,

I want to say that your company is excellent.
There are some days that I'm with you and everything is great: upload, download, encoding etc ... Really doing their job professionally.
You have a great support .. always when I ask you answer me (ticket systeam). I recommend everyone to buy from you RD.

i make ticket you tell me problem is fixed but nothing works
check ticket 754405
if not fixed by next 2 days i want refund for rest of month

There are some days that I'm with you and everything is great: upload, download, encoding etc ... Really doing their job professionally.
You have a great support .. always when I ask you answer me (ticket systeam). I recommend everyone to buy from you RD.

i am very glad that you are satisfied with our service, of course we only do business with great network datacenters
thank you for your feedback :)

i make ticket you tell me problem is fixed but nothing works
check ticket 754405
if not fixed by next 2 days i want refund for rest of month

i have replied to you already really there is nothing wrong with your machine also i hate to discuss this in public just for your own sake !

my responce was:
01/10/2012 06:41

Hi

i can login to your machine just fine please have a look
http://grabilla.com/02a01-f1bb3738-f27d-41c5-b4ec-7b9e3e9e1e21.html

can you provide a screenshot for the problem ?

i have replied to you already really there is nothing wrong with your machine also i hate to discuss this in public just for your own sake !

my responce was:
01/10/2012 06:41
Hi

i can login to your machine just fine please have a look
http://grabilla.com/02a01-f1bb3738-f...e3e9e1e21.html

can you provide a screenshot for the problem ?
sorry i realized this is my fault
the vps service is good and working i just have problems with my own teamviewer program
i have closed ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back