HDSeed.com - VPS Uploader & Encoder, SSD Disks, RAID 0, Upto 10 Gbps, From 10$ (UK)

Win7 VPS, 1 GB RAM, 4 CPU Cores, 400 GB HDD, 10Gig port, for 20$ what do you think ?

• Phenomenal !

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • Great !

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Average !

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Seen better !

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Not that good !

Votes: 6 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
can i encode on Uploader plan since these have with administrator access with dedicated sources?
can i have demo plz?

are you accepting alertpay (payza) as payment gateway

thank you

Do you have any promotion for this month ?
Maybe :)

can i encode on Uploader plan since these have with administrator access with dedicated sources?
can i have demo plz?

are you accepting alertpay (payza) as payment gateway

thank you

Of course you can encode anywhere you like, dont think that i will restrict such tasks on servers :)
no, you are totally free to do whatever you like, whenever you like, as long as it's non-harmful and does not violate the GTC
I just recommend ENcoder HD Seed for such tasks as you will get a lot of RAM, OR get any other package with at least 2-2.5 GB RAM (for MeGUI) to get a good encoding performance !

am sorry we dont provide DEMO accounts, you get 7 days money back however *excluding setup (3$)*

and yes we accept PayZa..

I would like buy "Budget HD Seed" to initially test the performance. If a few days later I would wish to upgrade to "Encoder HD Seed" then would it be possible to shift my account to Encoding server? Would it also be done on pro-rata basis for the remaining number of days in the calendar month?

Regards.

I would like buy "Budget HD Seed" to initially test the performance. If a few days later I would wish to upgrade to "Encoder HD Seed" then would it be possible to shift my account to Encoding server? Would it also be done on pro-rata basis for the remaining number of days in the calendar month?

Regards.

I replied to your ticket :)

Ticket send 10 hours ago Ticket: 243771

will you kindly follow up on the ticket ??
following up here is pointless :)

[FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]28-Jun-2012

Seize this great opportunity, sign up now and use coupon code: [/FONT][FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Jun10off24hrs[/FONT][FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif] and get 10% -Off your first two months with us, this promotion code can be appliead on ALL our packages, but hurry it is valid ONLY for 24 hours !![/FONT][FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]
[/FONT]

headerpromo%20with%20string.png

Use coupon code: 10off-3mo and get 10% discount for your first 3 months of subscription on ALL packages !!! Hurry we got limited number of slots left !! offer expires: 30-Jul-2012

Last edited:
what does that stands for? : CAN NOT DOWNLOAD FROM PUBLIC TRACKERS, such as tpb?

that mean we have to have private trackers? your service looks good to me. could give it a try.

what does that stands for? : CAN NOT DOWNLOAD FROM PUBLIC TRACKERS, such as tpb?

that mean we have to have private trackers? your service looks good to me. could give it a try.

Hi

public trackers are not allowed on our service am afraid, the pirate bay is one example of the trackers we do NOT allow, yes you can only use private trackers, hope this answers your questions..

Since it doesn't seem like you can give demo accounts for your encoding plan would it be possible to have a teamviewer session to show encoding performance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back