GoUnlimited.to Discussion & Alternatives

JR

If you would like to suggest alternatives to users (NO REFERRAL LINKS) then by all means do so using this thread OR if you wish to discuss gounlimited.to use this thread.

You cannot post in this thread if you are a competitor or a newly registered user (likely a competitor using a proxy/RDP etc).

You CANNOT promote your own websites.

Here's some questions which I am sure most of you would like to know!
Is GoUnlimited.to shutting down?
What is happening to GoUnlimited.to?
GoUnlimited featured on TorrentFreak & tarnkappe, what next? Other articles here.
What is happening to my affiliate account on GoUnlimited.to?
Will I receive a refund for my premium membership on GoUnlimited.to?
Will I receive my last payment from GoUnlimited if they are shutting down?

Stay on topic & do not post referral links.

171 comments
New users registered in the past 3 days cannot post alternatives in this thread BUT can discuss anything in relation to GoUnlimited.

I suspect that somehow Streamtape, Doodstream or Playtube are behind this attack at Gounlimited. Come on guys we are not stupid. Your obvious chats here in the shoutbox, liked posts from friends or competitors indicate more than enough that there are people behind this.

This is not meant as a condemnation. I celebrate Streamtape for example, because it's good.

Someone has to speak clearly. Either a statement comes from Gounlimited or from the hackers. But the hackers have made it too obvious. That's why I will avoid Doodstream or Playtube for that reason. Others should do the same. You don't have to do business with such people.

I suspect that somehow Streamtape, Doodstream or Playtube are behind this attack at Gounlimited. Come on guys we are not stupid. Your obvious chats here in the shoutbox, liked posts from friends or competitors indicate more than enough that there are people behind this.

This is not meant as a condemnation. I celebrate Streamtape for example, because it's good.

Someone has to speak clearly. Either a statement comes from Gounlimited or from the hackers. But the hackers have made it too obvious. That's why I will avoid Doodstream or Playtube for that reason. Others should do the same. You don't have to do business with such people.

u funny man

hosts with most functions like 3rd party subtitles, good speed, no downtime, fast upload, fast payments etc.- streamtape.com, playtube.ws, netu.io, evoload.io, doodstream.com (not necessary in this order)

ok hosts with less function

mixdrop.co, okstream.cc, upstream.to

Back