GlumboUploads.com - Get Paid For Downloads, Video Streams & MP3 Streams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be patient! Maybe they have backups.
The upload isn't work at this moment, but I will wait a little, because they are changing the servers, it's normal...

I hope your right otherwise all my hard work is gone.

ggggggu.jpg

Last edited:
I do not want to say about this GrooveFile.com is gone (I had told it to you)
and this host is on the way of can not stand on loading of this member number

Url leech is now "working" it's just too slow and it often stops.

One question, can you send an url to leech and close the internet tab? Does it still upload on the background?

Me too... 11 of 12 files deleted.. No DMCA

All my work has been deleted, where have all my files gone?

Not happy

Files are missing from a folder 3, another 7, of another 15, that shit is this service?

Some files disappear from my account too...

Someone just deleted 70GB of data from my premium account :facepalm:

Most probably maybe a problem with one of their servers

Unfortunately we had a problem with one of our servers and we can't make a recovery.
This happened because our sysadmin made a huge mistake when doing some maintenance. We will ensure that it never happens again.

We had to implement captcha because we noticed that bots and other malicious users were downloading files and overloading our servers. It order to main our speed with have decided to test with CAPTCHAs. Bad new is captcha but good news is download speed recovery.

and ftp upload has been fixed

If the file deletion affected you, we will compensate you with 3 months of premium

Last edited:
I do not want to say about this GrooveFile.com is gone (I had told it to you)
and this host is on the way of can not stand on loading of this member number

what? lol

All I can tell is you're complaining. That's all you ever do in every post. Open your own file host and leave everyone else alone. Have you not already said you have left every file host now? In every single thread you have said this and that host is almost gone, I'm leaving them. For like two seconds just stop being so damn negative about everything. Or say it in English at least. This is an English forum - respect that or go to a forum in your own language and ruin everyone's experience there with your non-stop bitching.

Please try our downloads speeds btw. You will see a huge improvement as our new servers are now RAID 10.

Also, we are experimenting with unlimited free user download size. This means that as a premium member, your users can download your huge files.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back