GlumboUploads.com - Get Paid For Downloads, Video Streams & MP3 Streams

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a message from glumbo written in the official forum :

Posted Today, 01:21 AM
We will have updates for everyone very soon. Old affiliates will be eligible for their payments even if they were rejected previously. We got a legal email concerning our service so we wanted to suspend the affiliate program until we made sure things were solved.

We are adding a premium only file server very soon.

We will try to end support on Wjunction as it brings us negative connections to warez.

So finally now we know why he has not written here no more and apparently he won't write here so....:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

GLUMBO doesn't have to post here - they have there own forum - so users you can post there and he will reply you. because here most of them that post here in this tropic - dont even use GLUMBO on their websites -

Like I said He will reply he has done so - check GLUMBO forum

Posted at glumbo forum:
It will probably come back after we clean up our program. If we don't clean up the program our site cannot last the long term. We have been keeping all download stats for files even though we disabled the payment button.

that's true and that's why i everytime thought glumbo will come back.

GLUMBO doesn't have to post here - they have there own forum - so users you can post there and he will reply you. because here most of them that post here in this tropic - dont even use GLUMBO on their websites -

Like I said He will reply he has done so - check GLUMBO forum

Problem with that is that he (the admin) is known to delete posts he doesn't like, and only answer the ones he does like - here at wj or over at dp is where the real truth is more likely to come out. Having run forums like that before I can tell you that those are for the benefit of the company, where as independent forums are more for the benefit of customers.

Problem with that is that he (the admin) is known to delete posts he doesn't like, and only answer the ones he does like - here at wj or over at dp is where the real truth is more likely to come out. Having run forums like that before I can tell you that those are for the benefit of the company, where as independent forums are more for the benefit of customers.

But I don't thing GLUMBO will reply here again - so whats the point in posting here in this or any independent forum (as you say) when the host doesnt reply here anymore. It's just a waste of time.

when is the affiliate program back online?

Check the GLUMBO's OFFICIAL FORUM -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back