GlumboUploads.com - Get Paid For Downloads, Video Streams & MP3 Streams

Status
Not open for further replies.
GLUMBO WILL BE BACK - HE WILL REPLY YOU ALL - WITH WHATEVER HE HAS TO SAY

i hope so, i think they're very busy with moving out servers
into a new server and location, solving technical issues
and everything else and come back with a new direction and program.
so hold on.

No need to shout about it GEDHARA or your caps lock key is stuck.:)
Glumbo wont be paying anyone id say.

i needed a host for my Videos with MP4 embed, I didn't think of what I can earn. I am not interested if they Pay or NOT So I am satisfied Latest News - FTP for all - Not for premium members only

Last edited:
whether it has affiliate or not, its stable or not, glumbo has many talents and is very useful, we just need a little patience ;)
A little patience ? Glumbo has closed the aff program without saying anything to anyone and then he has no more answered questions here...I don't think that it's a correct behaviour, in my opinion I've just waited enoght...X-(

Hmm this company started being hosted by swiftway and now I think they just dropped glumbo, so glumbo's frantically trying to get servers elsewhere.

s7.glumbouploads.com - 31.204.130.65 - rvds1.hosthatch.com

A little patience ? Glumbo has closed the aff program without saying anything to anyone and then he has no more answered questions here...I don't think that it's a correct behaviour, in my opinion I've just waited enoght...X-(

I stopped upload also... if glumbo come back then i will continue again

It will be very good if Glumbo make it clear.

Just my own opinion, I think that Glumbo is thinking and have no conclusion. May be, he need more information.

If he give the official announcement that he give up the affiliate program, he cannot turn back.

:)

Mod and Admin Should be Notice, If Filehost Cheated and close Afflicts without payment, its called scam trash this thread and ban this user

I know Glumbo for a while. Their business model is interesting. I am Glumbo's member since it early beginning. At that time there are many bugs so I stop use it.

In this present time, I think Glumbo is better than the other. The only thing that annoy me is their unstable upload system but since WU crisis I learn to work with this situation. MU crisis is bigger than WU crisis so if Glumbo may have some problem, I think I can handle it.

However, Thank you very much all my friend.

I'm interesting that Glumbo pay or not. I'm bad.

It will be very good if Glumbo make it clear.

Just my own opinion, I think that Glumbo is thinking and have no conclusion. May be, he need more information.

If he give the official announcement that he give up the affiliate program, he cannot turn back.

It's hard to say for now, Let's see for a while.

i am starting to think that glumbo give you your banana. :facepalm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back