Other [Get PAID $1.10 for Referring][1GBit OffShore] RapidLeech by SimpleLeech [25GB @10$]

Status
Not open for further replies.
X-(X-(X-( HEY I BOUGHT $10 PLAN WHICH I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET HOTFILE PREMIUM. HE GAVE ME HF PREMIUM FOR FEW HOURS, LATER ON DELETED IT. SOMETIMES HE USES MY OWN RL TO DO HIS PERSONAL WORK.(WHAT A UNPROFESSIONAL). MAXIMUM TIME I GET AVAERAGE SPEED OF 2MB NOT MORE THAN THAT. X-(X-(X-(

another one that is not satisfy like me...

hey mate....yesterday u told me wait another 2 hours HF will be ok but now more than 24hours.....still cant......another 2 days i wasted......so far i use ur RL 20+ days but only 10+ days is working....... please fix ur HF ASAP and remember u promise give extra day....

@becoolufull
HotFile is working perfectly in the server. Please do not spam here.
I have used your RL to show you proof that HF is working when you complained about it for more than 7 times, although it worked perfectly every time. I checked the average speeds, which were well over 5.8MB/s (which is pretty good).

Again,
Please do not spam here.

EDIT:
[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i2/846c3008.png[/slide]

@ladiesgaga
HF is working fine now mate. Sorry for the trouble.

@skinner
HF is working now, sorry for the trouble.
About that "unsatisfied" client, please read what I have to say and then comment. If you want, I can give you a test account of the new 1GBit server, and let you decide about the speed.
And for the record, that "unsatisfied" client knows nothing whatsoever about uploading. Hard, inconvenient truth.

About the demo of the new server, IM me and I'll send it to you.

I will be asking rohanviolin to post a screenshot of the speeds.

Kind regards,
Thank you.

hey mate...HF doesn't work now.....yesterday fixed and only can use 1 hour....later cannot use....please fix it ASAP...thanks.....3days wasted

Guys, there is some problem with HotFile (yet again)..
The fact is the new servers work perfectly with Hotfile.

@becoolufool
I'll (try) fix the auto transload. Don't worry. :)

The old servers are showing some problem. I'll attempt to fix it asap.

Really sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Kind regards,
kundurocks

Hi,

The new servers are working fine with HotFile (auto transload) :)
My old HF account got banned, so I'm sorry, I cannot provide HF accounts in the old server. :|

All my old clients, please contact me, I'll give you a dry run of my new server! :D

Well Well, as usual the HF is down, I can't put my own premium there. So in this RL users have to download as a free person and than upload to there account. :P very good!

i am waiting your reply.....u said BRB but now u just offline.....:(
Hi mate, I'm sorry I had to leave.
Anyways, I guess your acc is expiring on Friday, i.e. tomorrow.
Well, since you have missed out a couple of days, I'm gonna give you some space in my new server for free! :D
We'll talk in chat, see you there.

Well Well, as usual the HF is down, I can't put my own premium there. So in this RL users have to download as a free person and than upload to there account. :P very good!
Here is yet another proof that HF is working fine and with great speeds.
Plus, as additional proof, check the computer time.
[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i2/892de629.png[/slide]

Oh and keep in mind that these settings are followed:
e09f5b5a.png

The user/pass are actually fake, just that they need to be entered for the proper functioning of the script! :P

Its working with those settings:
[slide]
moz-screenshot-1.png
moz-screenshot-2.png
http://lulzimg.com/i2/a744000f.png[/slide]

I have HF pre, all I need is auto transload HF and fast rar/unrar. Could you send me a demo ? If I like, I surely buy one . Anyway, do we got refund for some days ?

WTF mate....so hard wait till u online and when see u online u said brb again and ask me wait for 5mins...after 5mins u just go offline again!!!!!u busy till cant give me few minute....wtf!!!Please just PM me !!

Hj , you can give me a ftp , i want use my rapidleech with my premium accounts
Yes, I can do that, but, I cannot allow you to use any HF premium account okay?
If you need to use HF, please use mine okay?
Let me know, which plan you need okay?

WTF mate....so hard wait till u online and when see u online u said brb again and ask me wait for 5mins...after 5mins u just go offline again!!!!!u busy till cant give me few minute....wtf!!!Please just PM me !!
I'll PM you a temp account with HF plugin only.
Transfer those files to your server okay?

I have HF pre, all I need is auto transload HF and fast rar/unrar. Could you send me a demo ? If I like, I surely buy one . Anyway, do we got refund for some days ?
Yes, I give a 6 hour refund, and I'm sorry buy you will have to buy the HF because, if you use more than one HF account in the server, HF will ban the IP and nobody will have HF! :(
So its best you use my account okay? :D

nevermind if rar and split is not provided.. I already have a HF premium so I dont need one..
I'm sorry buy you will have to buy the HF because, if you use more than one HF account in the server, HF will ban the IP and nobody will have HF! :(
So its best you use my account okay? :D

Regards to all.
kundurocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back