Other [Get PAID $1.10 for Referring][1GBit OffShore] RapidLeech by SimpleLeech [25GB @10$]

Status
Not open for further replies.
never buy leech from this a**hole ............. in 25 days of service, 5 days downtime and now again down since 4 days and when I asked him to fix the leech, he's asked "when did I bought the leech from him" ?

even after replying, no response from him since 3 days.

he always gives a fucking excuse "personal problems"

never buy leech from this a**hole ............. in 25 days of service, 5 days downtime and now again down since 4 days and when I asked him to fix the leech, he's asked "when did I bought the leech from him" ?

even after replying, no response from him since 3 days.

he always gives a fucking excuse "personal problems"

+1. I'm done with this "service".....X-(

Hello,

My net was down for a couple of days and I could not sit on the PC. I apologize for the delays. I've ordered new servers and I have the details with me. I need to setup RL, and I will do so by the next 12 hours.

iffikhan:
Sir, you've been using the service for over 3 weeks, so there is no question of a refund. I will obviously compensate and make up for all the time lost. HF, FS and FSC accounts will be added. And yes, HF is working too. I'm looking at your date of purchase and all lost days will be compensated by extending your account.

arif1490:
Hello sir,
You will receive you RL account details by the next 12 hours. I have the servers and I just need to set up the RL, which will take some time.
I asked you the date of purchase, because I've don't have WCHMS atm and wanted to extend your account accordingly. I am reading your PM and your account will be extended by the number of days lost.

BloodSucker:
Hello, I've got the servers up and running, and I'll be setting up the RL within the next 12 hours. Also, all lost days will be compensated as I will extend your account accordingly.

I hope I have answered your queries, if not feel free to PM me, I will be glad to help.
Regards

I am interested in following plan
Disk Space: 50GB
Bandwith: TRUE UNLIMITED
RAR/UNRAR: YES
Port: 1GBit
Cost: $22.99/MO
But I need demo first
can u????????????

Hello,

The servers are up, RL has been setup and the details have been emailed to every client.
Complementary HF, FS and FSC accounts have been provided for free too! :D

Best regards,
Sourav

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back