GaiaFile.Com - $35/1000 downloads (all countries paid) + 10% sales OR 60% on sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Error: Can not leech fileserve file

why don't I remote upload fileserve links to gaiafiles ? is there a problem ?

edited ; it's working fine now. ;)

Is there something wrong with FTP upload? There are some files that are not uploaded properly (keep restarting halfway and ended up failing which resulting in lots of incomplete files in the file manager) no matter how I much I tried... and I tried LOTS of times.

gaiaidm.jpg

not able to DL file via IDM(premium), any other DL accelerators works?
I'm working on PPS now, I need to now if other DL accelerators support GAIA.

Thanks.

Error: Can not leech fileserve file

why don't I remote upload fileserve links to gaiafiles ? is there a problem ?

edited ; it's working fine now. ;)
Sometimes, it shows some problems when leeching from FS. It is not in our end, but they have some limitations on leeching files.
why max file size is not configured to 5 gb yet ???? its important getting files as 4.5 gb
(iso dvd) 4 gb is not enough.
Well, you are somehow right. We need to increase the file-size upload limit. And we will do, in the moment that we will increase our servers capacity (which means very soon).
Is there something wrong with FTP upload? There are some files that are not uploaded properly (keep restarting halfway and ended up failing which resulting in lots of incomplete files in the file manager) no matter how I much I tried... and I tried LOTS of times.
I just checked FTP, tried to upload and worked fine. If the problem continues, please feel free to contact us again.
remote is very slow now
Maybe our servers were a little bit busy, or maybe servers where you were taking files was busy. That's not in our hand. Thanks
gaiaidm.jpg

not able to DL file via IDM(premium), any other DL accelerators works?
I'm working on PPS now, I need to now if other DL accelerators support GAIA.

Thanks.
jDownloader supports GF.

Thanks

remote was very slow from hosts except megaupload
That is not something that we can control. Now, our servers are running fine, no overloading or block.

It should be affected by other servers speed.

Regards

There is still big problem. How many files did you upload when you test? Look at this.

http://screensnapr.com/v/lsjmSi.png

I am uploading around 140 files (mostly small) and it has taken me more than 10 hours and is still not completed because of this transfer repeat to fail error. Look at the fail rate... and look at the first file in the transfer queue, that thing has been repeating itself for the past 2 hours and is still stuck there without reason.

remote works now but by the way, when will file manager update (copy) will be release ?
its extremely important before sharing.
It should be available soon, because we are trying to implement a new system for copy feature.
There is still big problem. How many files did you upload when you test? Look at this.

http://screensnapr.com/v/lsjmSi.png

I am uploading around 140 files (mostly small) and it has taken me more than 10 hours and is still not completed because of this transfer repeat to fail error. Look at the fail rate... and look at the first file in the transfer queue, that thing has been repeating itself for the past 2 hours and is still stuck there without reason.
What sizes are your files? Can you try to upload them via FTP not 140 directly? For example, 30 now, after they will finish, another 30 and so on.

I don't understand why it should gives error, because I was uploading fine with FTP (tested with small files, and not that amount that you are uploading).

Anyway, I will forward the problem to the technician, to look at it and fix it.

looks like the support is very active here, it's a very good thing :)

Yes, support is our top priority. :) Thanks

I noticed that the payment has been sent, but I think my requested payment has been overlooked twice.

2011-04-24 PENDING
plz look into it.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back