GaiaFile.Com - $35/1000 downloads (all countries paid) + 10% sales OR 60% on sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
%90 OF MY FILES ARE DELETED... WHY ???????????????????????????????????????? OVER 1 TB FILES
Angry_man_2.gif

do you have same problem ????

same here, all files were gone, what happened?

My files never showed up. But download bandwidth was used. Its been 12+ ours now....

I didnt pay up for this service, I want my money back.

Hello To all,

We Are Asking Apologize about the the Problems in this days, we were having a loot of issue in our Data centers.

Let me explain what happened.

We were moving our all the files to another server, because we was having a loot of problems with the current servers, so we wanted to move on some other servers with better performance and Space, as we are having a loot of traffics.

As everybody knows no more than 3-4 HDD can be attached to a Server, and we was running out of space, so our team decided to transfer all the files of the server to another one, so we started it, but after a while the server totally crashed, and we lost most of the files in there.

We could not make Backup for them because there was like 4-5 TB of files, and most of the Files were lost.

We Are Really sorry about this issue, and our team is working day/night to solve everything in the fastest and good way possible.

We are plaining some kind of new rewards for our Members. And some other stuff are going to be launched sooner :)..

Thank you For your time, and we wont disappoint you.

Regards, Sadi Qevani.

after I lost 1.2 tb data cost me 3 weeks, how I will trust again, another 3 weeks lost. :( :(

I am assuring you that nothing like this will happend again, as this that happend wasnt in our controle.

We was upgrading your services, to new performances servers, we are paying 500$/Month for every Server, so we can give maximum Speed for our Clients/Users.

Thankyou Again, and i am asking again sorry for everything happend, as we are constantly working to fix every issue.

I feel sorry about your server problem Gaia,
But honestly, you are giving the best support in here even in your time of trouble.

Keep up the good work!

Told you, XFS = problems :) Nothing new. There is no host on XFS which is stable and paying.
Well, building a new dedicated script will require more money and more time, so we re better investing those money on Servers and Payouts rather building a script that is already build.. :)..

As about paying, i think we are trusted about payments, i think no one didnt receive their payments.

Looks like my account also got deleted in the process. Lost all earnings, files and account. *sigh*

We are terribly sorry about it. We are investing a loot of money for things like this will never be repeated.

I hope you wont quit us. :)

I feel sorry about your server problem Gaia,
But honestly, you are giving the best support in here even in your time of trouble.

Keep up the good work!

We are always here for our Members, we are here to support them, on every way possible, and we are thanking all of them for trusing us Again.

And thankyou all for your supports :)..

remote upload down?

i keep getting Error: null filesize or wrong file path

edit: now its

The connection has timed out

The server at s4.gaiafile.com is taking too long to respond.

Last edited:
Hello To all,

We Are Asking Apologize about the the Problems in this days, we were having a loot of issue in our Data centers.

Let me explain what happened.

We were moving our all the files to another server, because we was having a loot of problems with the current servers, so we wanted to move on some other servers with better performance and Space, as we are having a loot of traffics.

As everybody knows no more than 3-4 HDD can be attached to a Server, and we was running out of space, so our team decided to transfer all the files of the server to another one, so we started it, but after a while the server totally crashed, and we lost most of the files in there.

We could not make Backup for them because there was like 4-5 TB of files, and most of the Files were lost.

We Are Really sorry about this issue, and our team is working day/night to solve everything in the fastest and good way possible.

We are plaining some kind of new rewards for our Members. And some other stuff are going to be launched sooner :)..

Thank you For your time, and we wont disappoint you.

Regards, Sadi Qevani.

This's second times with this problem, my files gone :( too bad , it make me wasted lot of time :( , i think i don't work with you anymore :(

I bought a premium account today cuz I though its worth it... I uplaoded files via remote upload but its taking way too lnog for it too appear (downlaoded it fast though)....

How long does it usually take?

Ok Its been a n hour now and the files still are not showing up... I didnt pay real CASH money for this kind of service... What is going on here?

3 hours now and still no files.

My files never showed up. But download bandwidth was used. Its been 12+ ours now....

I didnt pay up for this service, I want my money back.

I take back what I said. It seems like I have to be on the page for the RU to upload nad processed..... FIles appear... But that method is weird... SOme hosts lets you browse somehwere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back