GaiaFile.Com - $35/1000 downloads (all countries paid) + 10% sales OR 60% on sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry gaia you count only one download if an user download 4 different files?
(no 4 download of the same file.)

lookwdwc.jpg

22 / $0.119

22 x 0.017 = 0.374
You count 1/3 of what you have to count.

Sorry but i like only serious host that count all downloads.

Well, this is anti Cheat System, you can start to download your files by your self, and this is not that good, and no Filesharing count it like this you said.

sandy92:
Few days ago deleted all my files
Today, downgrade my account ???

Good Gaiafile.com
Bye

I dont know nothing related to this, please you can contact GaiaFile with PM, or send him an email at admin[at]gaiafile.com

Thankyou :)

WTF...gaia delete my accourt !!!!!! scam? my id babykit7

I tell u all guys...Gaia delete my accourt without any reason...!! still din pay my payment today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! better quit all...

I dont know about this deletion for now, i think the script has some bugs, we will contact our script provider for talking with them about script problems.

And all the Money will be paid, this for sure :)

bye :facepalm:

:( We are really sorry for everything happend!

:( We are really sorry for everything happend!
oh i was talking to the poster above me lol....im still here...i understand there will be bugs and crashes...losing files aint a big deal since i mirror my files and can always remote them back but if my account was deleted i guess i would leave also. Messing with peoples money even if its pennies is serious business to your affiliates...

A suggestion im sure you heard before but making the download speed better for free users would help and maybe if you could make the size free users could download without premium more higher maybe 1gb...i know filesonic gots the same thing and i dont know how they get away with that since everyone mirrors to fileserve...which is what i would use if the file was more then 450mb...which defeats that whole purpose of getting people to buy there premium..

I mirrored files to three hosts that are new so people didn't know what site was better then the other...and i put the links in different orders thinking that most would pick the top link..either its the name or the speed or something but small number of people picked your site...im far from a scientist and cant guarantee my info to be good or actuate i know there are a lot of variables that i didn't consider but i thought it was interesting...

anyways live long and prosper B-)

DOes account sharing include remote uploading files from gaiai to other hosts using your own account? Like entering your user:pass on the settings there?

Yes uploading is down again.... I believe premium accounts should be accommodated for this downtimes.... What do you think gaiaifile?

hey ya maybe a good samaritan upgrade or other peoples cases an extension =)

i doubt it tho :(

Yes, and extension is exactly what Im thinking... I used to work with filefactory and everytime there servers goes down, premium accounts gets extended to accommodate the time loss... That is one thing I liked about them. Im hoping Gaiafile treats there premium users fair.

oh i was talking to the poster above me lol....im still here...i understand there will be bugs and crashes...losing files aint a big deal since i mirror my files and can always remote them back but if my account was deleted i guess i would leave also. Messing with peoples money even if its pennies is serious business to your affiliates...

A suggestion im sure you heard before but making the download speed better for free users would help and maybe if you could make the size free users could download without premium more higher maybe 1gb...i know filesonic gots the same thing and i dont know how they get away with that since everyone mirrors to fileserve...which is what i would use if the file was more then 450mb...which defeats that whole purpose of getting people to buy there premium..

I mirrored files to three hosts that are new so people didn't know what site was better then the other...and i put the links in different orders thinking that most would pick the top link..either its the name or the speed or something but small number of people picked your site...im far from a scientist and cant guarantee my info to be good or actuate i know there are a lot of variables that i didn't consider but i thought it was interesting...

anyways live long and prosper B-)

Well did we pay all off you :) i think we have a little trust from you guys, we are just having some hard moments with the server problems, and we are trying to solve it ASAP.

We are working hard to make our service better as we are new and i dont think just a single filehosting didnt had problems at the first moments of its birth :)

DOes account sharing include remote uploading files from gaiai to other hosts using your own account? Like entering your user:pass on the settings there?

Yes you can Remote download your files from any FileSharing. :)

Thankyou

my account got deleted ==

I just asked, GaiaFile, and he said that accidently he typed the wrong button of cron jobs (from cleaning members) :( i am really sorry about this.

remote upload from megaupload is down again

also website uploading aint working either...

contacted support...please fix...

Sorry for this issue, as i see they are back online :)

Yes uploading is down again.... I believe premium accounts should be accommodated for this downtimes.... What do you think gaiaifile?

Yes, Everyone who want +1 day in his premium send me PM.

hey ya maybe a good samaritan upgrade or other peoples cases an extension =)

i doubt it tho :(

Send me your Username :) i will add +1Day and for evey 1 hour we will add you 1 day of premium.

Yes, and extension is exactly what Im thinking... I used to work with filefactory and everytime there servers goes down, premium accounts gets extended to accommodate the time loss... That is one thing I liked about them. Im hoping Gaiafile treats there premium users fair.

Well we will give to our premium +1Day for every 1 hour downtime :)

Thankyou.

+1 premium day is nothing compared with 1+ tb data loss in a day (two times) in1-2 months
cost me weeks to lost reupload them. Waiting waiting....for mostly fixed system.

I belive that Gaiafile is a scam.

I made a request of payment last week and I didn't received my payment yesterday(Monday) ...

On your site is supposed that all payments are made weekly(every Monday).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back