GaiaFile.Com - $35/1000 downloads (all countries paid) + 10% sales OR 60% on sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by babykit7
my account got deleted ==
I just asked, GaiaFile, and he said that accidently he typed the wrong button of cron jobs (from cleaning members) i am really sorry about this.
gaia
help babykit7 please

Dear Affiliates & Everyone

We are very sorry to announce, that we have to close GF service for a while. The company that gave us funds to provide the service is having financial crisis, and that's why they cut all our funds.

As a consequence, we cannot continue to provide our service, due to financial problems.

We are very sorry, and hope that every one of you will have success on other file hosting service.

The service will be close, when the servers will be closed down.

One day, we will be back again...

Wish you all the best,

GaiaFile

This really sucks i was .85 cents away from payout....I dont think i would of been paid anyway so that sucks also...

well i cant say no hard feelings and im not looking forward to your one day return but I understand how it is like being under financial difficulties..

bye

I was 13$ and 27 October 2011 for premium. Dont you think a payback for it ?
(151 days, 15 hours, 53 minutes, 33 seconds)......at least 30-40$ must be paid to me

Sad to hear that GaiaFile is closing :(
We'll miss you GaiaFile :((

Hopefull, we will come back ASAP, as we are fighting to take some investitors in our site, but for now our servers will Be closen at 1 June and 18 June.

This really sucks i was .85 cents away from payout....I dont think i would of been paid anyway so that sucks also...

well i cant say no hard feelings and im not looking forward to your one day return but I understand how it is like being under financial difficulties..

bye

I am really sorry about this, we were shocked as you when we heared our finacial budget was cuted.

I was 13$ and 27 October 2011 for premium. Dont you think a payback for it ?
(151 days, 15 hours, 53 minutes, 33 seconds)......at least 30-40$ must be paid to me

We will save The Database, and nothing will be lost, as soon we will gain our buged we will start GaiaFile again.

2011-04-24 $430.58 PENDING

If you're not going to pay, please tell us. If so, NEVER come back please.

As i mention on the post, our funds were cut off. We have financial problems, that's why we had to close the service.

server close ?? ==

We Pay Monthly 800$ For Dedicateds, we dont have anymore founds we they will not be paid, as they will be suspended and then terminated.

We Are really Sorry To Announce this, hopefull we will come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back