GaiaFile.Com - $35/1000 downloads (all countries paid) + 10% sales OR 60% on sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's make the point:

Cons:

• 450MB limit for free users
  • crappy stats (maybe improved now)
Pros:

• no captcha
  • fast remote upload (at least from my location)
  • good download speeds for free users (at least from my location)

Finished first file, waiting for second one to start in JD.

Second file started without captcha request, maybe I've misread and it was from another DL from mine. I apologize for the error!

You have reCaptcha enabled... Didn't remember, captcha was there also last week?

Let's make the poimt:

Cons:

• reCaptcha
  • 450MB limit for free users
  • crappy stats (maybe improved now)
Pros:

• fast remote upload (at least from my location)

As I said, reCaptcha is not a big problem for downloaders (since they are uploaders and OUR primary concern).
Limit for free user is 450MB, that is true. However, I already have that feature available, but didn't implement it on the website yet. I should make the website stable first, than, when things will be stable, I will add that feature. And it is like you will have the ability to choose between limits of:
-No limit
-450MB
-1GB

About the stats, we are not stealing any downloads/sale! There was some bug, but they are already fixed.

Regards

As I said, reCaptcha is not a big problem for downloaders (since they are uploaders and OUR primary concern).
Limit for free user is 450MB, that is true. However, I already have that feature available, but didn't implement it on the website yet. I should make the website stable first, than, when things will be stable, I will add that feature. And it is like you will have the ability to choose between limits of:
-No limit
-450MB
-1GB

About the stats, we are not stealing any downloads/sale! There was some bug, but they are already fixed.

Regards

OK, you said you fixed it.

How about this?

my stats(live)
2045 / $11.258
2047 / $11.258
2049 / $11.258
2052 / $11.258
2056 / $11.258

everything fixed??? Maybe it's not fixed yet.

Last edited:
I'm glad to see this support from you, good job.
Please make the service stable and I'll continue to work with you.

AtZ

We sincerely want to improve our system, but of course that this cannot be done in a matter of hours.

The service will be stable, we are testing the best alternatives for us and downloaders. Because, personally, I don't like that crowded download page too, it is very unprofessional.

But we were left with no choice, we need to make it like that, to test what alternative suit best to GF.

And people should start to use our PPS plan, we are offering the highest rate in the market + an amazing bonus program.

Regards

OK, you said you fixed it.

How about this?

my stats(live)
2045 / $11.258
2047 / $11.258
2049 / $11.258
2052 / $11.258
2056 / $11.258

everything fixed??? Maybe it's not fixed yet.

Something must be wrong with your account, I've put it in the list, and I will check it out tomorrow morning.

It is 6:35 PM, and I'm still in office since 8AM, and I should leave now.

I will PM you tomorrow, with the response regarding your problem.

Regards

977 / $5.858 , wtf! All downloads from Japan and i know JP now in B group, why i get ~6$ only for ~1k downloads?

Please take a look at my account and solve problem here: mikapsz

Something must be wrong with your account, I've put it in the list, and I will check it out tomorrow morning.

It is 6:35 PM, and I'm still in office since 8AM, and I should leave now.

I will PM you tomorrow, with the response regarding your problem.

Regards

re-check the stats plz, thanks.

2045 / $11.258
2047 / $11.258
2049 / $11.258
2052 / $11.258
2056 / $11.258
2283 / $11.408

Last edited:
977 / $5.858 , wtf! All downloads from Japan and i know JP now in B group, why i get ~6$ only for ~1k downloads?

Please take a look at my account and solve problem here: mikapsz

re-check the stats plz, thanks.

2045 / $11.258
2047 / $11.258
2049 / $11.258
2052 / $11.258
2056 / $11.258
2283 / $11.408

the statics R awful !

hi gaia
please check users stats again
i think bernard is not only

regards

There was some issue with Taiwan traffic, since we were trying to re-evaluate it. Yesterday late, also a bug for downloads from same IP in different files was fixed (I tested and everything was working fine).

Please, try it today and tomorrow. Everything should be working fine now, and let me know if stats still continue to show problems.

As for Japan, that is on Tier B for sure. Re-check your traffic, and contact me with PM if problems still goes on.

i cant remote upload from rapidshare

What error does it give?

What error does it give?
Error: File download failed:500 Can't locate object method "e;new"e; via package "e;LWP::Protocol::https::Socket"e;

i am premium member from rapidshare and i added login : password on settings

Error: File download failed:500 Can't locate object method "e;new"e; via package "e;LWP::Protocol::https::Socket"e;

i am premium member from rapidshare and i added login : password on settings
Please, try it again. If it is still not working, than PM me or e-mail at support@gaiafile.com
taiwai traffic drop now ?
No, Taiwan traffic is the same. This week, we will make calculations on our end, to see if keeping that traffic won't damage us. Because till now, it was only damaging.

However, you can keep using that traffic, till we make new announcement.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back