GaiaFile.Com - $35/1000 downloads (all countries paid) + 10% sales OR 60% on sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there something wrong with the system? My password has been changed and unable to reset new password.
Nope, nothing is wrong. I re-checked the system for resetting password, and it is asking for the current password. When you enter it, changes are made.

It was working fine.

GaiaFile was my main file host but now my users can not download files from a long time, this is so sad, why GaiaFile :(

Why they cannot download, both servers are working fine. Every download is working fine.

Yeah finally s4 is working fine again thank you :D

what about reduce delay time to 5 minutes as before is that possible 8-)

Regards

Eman80, the problem is that we have to make some changes to differentiate Premium members with Free members.

We are making tests on download pages, to see what settings will work better for us, and for our affiliates. So things, may change..

Regards

Eman80, the problem is that we have to make some changes to differentiate Premium members with Free members.

We are making tests on download pages, to see what settings will work better for us, and for our affiliates. So things, may change..

Regards

I know that Dear but you always support PPS plan and make PPD so restricted :( I can see this :'(

Nope, nothing is wrong. I re-checked the system for resetting password, and it is asking for the current password. When you enter it, changes are made.

It was working fine.
reset
gfpass01.jpg

save
gfpass02.jpg

gives
gfpass03.jpg

And loops.

so I cant reset new password.

reset
gfpass01.jpg

save
gfpass02.jpg

gives
gfpass03.jpg

And loops.

so I cant reset new password.
In the field : "Enter password to preceed:", enter your current password.
It doesn't save changes?

I know that Dear but you always support PPS plan and make PPD so restricted :( I can see this :'(
PPD is not so restricted. Downloads are very fast, due to our fast servers. In other filehosts, you have to wait even more, and with slower speed.

PPD is not so restricted. Downloads are very fast, due to our fast servers. In other filehosts, you have to wait even more, and with slower speed.

That's why I chose GaiaFile but now you act like them with waiting time, I found already some file hosts with 10 minutes delay time and with same speed, but when I see GaiaFile just 5 minutes delay I chose it, anyway I know that you have to do the best for your business.

Regards

Hello ! Today i`m starting to work with your PPS program and I hope you`re better than the other filehost that I quit working with today, anyway nice RU speeds and good % on sales !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back