Freakshare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Freakshare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently started using them and im getting approx 1000/day, though in next few weeks it will above 1500 or more as my FS database is growing ! Though Dont mean anything if you cant generate sales as your rank will stuck at most on lite ! I Generated 22 sale in 3 days and yesterday suddenly jumped from low to pro (84%) . Premium are more important. their rank system is even more strict than bitshare. i got to platinum with 7 sale on BS but here with 22 sale still abit left until VIP !
Sales will be increased because almost all filehosts have removed paypal as payment system and people choose freakshare (Or bitshare) to buy premium

I'm getting 2 - 3 downloads per week and I'm VIP, sell premiums isn't all you need to ascend rank

is that freakshare is paying
recently did any one gets rank increased
is there any pps with file limit option(or)only 1$per sale & ppd
is that paying in paypal
who are so freakers in freak share pls ans these questions

limited:

yes
yes
only $1 per sale &ppd
yes, at least last month... I'm waiting another payment and go back to comment here if got paid again via PP

PD: also is paying via WMZ

Files are upload with 0% error, very fast... Systems working 100 % properly!!!
Statistics work properly! And download are fast from before!!!
Thank You freakshare, i wait for Payment!

@pow , I get my WM payments with one week (last in the past week), so yes, Freakshare is paying...

And its the best with remote uploads.

Paypal payment take a lot more. More than one month.

The thing that annoys me the most is that they have never replied to one of my emails requesting information.
Since March I've sent them 5 or 6 emails through the support service, but NEVER got a reply.
Very unprofessional!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back