Freakshare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Freakshare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i get this often after uploading files and trying to download it.
i have to reup again sometime a few times.

No Downloadserver. Please try again later!

Download faster and without limits - Get Premium now!

7.07.2012 - 16:13 20.00 $ E270.............

{ Dear doilabimat,

Euro Purse dont work. Only Z Purse. }

I ask you to return about my income do I require payment via WMZ, thank you

I requested via PayPal since more than 1 month, now I see that I can "cancel" the request, and now there's no PayPal method, now it's Payza and Webmoney.

Let's try Payza then!

I requested via PayPal since more than 1 month, now I see that I can "cancel" the request, and now there's no PayPal method, now it's Payza and Webmoney.

Let's try Payza then!
I see the paypal option when I want to request payment but it seems they can't pay so I will try Payza too, did you already receive your payment there?
Has someone tried to request paypal payout recently?

They likely won't pay via Paypal. They are the same as BitShare, and introduced the Cancel button for users who didn't want to wait and see if the pay via Papal. I suggest you cancel payments, and request to be paid through WebMoney. Payza is and will continue to stop allowing filehosts to send/receive payments. Payza is a horrible company anyway, so no loss there.

Oh, I was paid today through WebMoney from both BitShare and FreakShare.

Still using this shit host?

Big SCAMMER!

freaksharecomscreencapt.jpg

Yes, it is a big scam. At least they have concerned invent a reason to give you the kick, in my case have not bothered.

di-J1GO.png

They have not paid around 100$, long ago they already I had cheated with a payment of 50$, they claimed that they had been paying in WebMoney, but I've never received. Also a few days ago I got premium.

Scaaaaam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back