Filezy.net - PPD (30USD/10000) & Video Streaming (30USD/10000) - No Download Limits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have weird login problem on Firefox(FF) browser, I cannot login filezy account after cleaning cache/cookie...
w03dyenzvx2o.jpg

by the way, Chrome works fine for me.
and another strange problem is contact us on my account.
I checked Page #51 and read it>
1. Go to http://support.filezy.net/
2. Open a new ticket
3. Use the same email address you used to sign up on Filezy.
4. In the title field, include the following information: "#Filezy Username# - #Filezy Email"
5. In the body please include the following information:
"
#Filezy Username#
#Paypal email#
#Any lovely comment you would like us to read#
"
6. Calmly wait for your payment.

lol! after filled all information(removed all data on screenshots for security) this is very strange problem, kindly look after it...
qv6abec0jd0y.jpg

Thanks.

Ok Thanks for the reporting the problems.

As I mentioned to you in the PM we will wait and see if anyone else is having a problem with firefox, and if they do I will have a look at it ;).

About the support issue, You are not on support.filezy.net, you are on contact us page :).

Please kindly goto http://support.filezy.net to submit a ticket.

Regards,
Ahoura

Dear Joshua,

The reason I did not post and inform everyone that the payments have been sent out is because we are having difficulty processing 3 of the payments and unfortunately one of them is yours. The problem is that paypal keeps returning an error, we are doing our best to fix it.

Regards,
Ahoura

Hello ahoura i cannot download anything, when i try to download a file appear me the connection is expired, because of this i have very low downloads today, please fix it ahoura.

Caducado.png

I have Good and Bad News Both Dear ahoura.
Happy that I got My Payment Yesterday.
Sad that I cannot survive With This New PPD So I have No Option.
I cannot continue now though I wanted to be with you always.
Its not fault from your side cause I will not blame you.
You was very good for me.

Kindly ping me in future if you ever change your PPD Plan.

Thanks
Wish You always the Best

Payment received finally. Thx!

Sorry about the delay, All the payments have been sent out (except one that we are working with the account owner to send his money asap).

Let me know you need help with anything.

Hello ahoura i cannot download anything, when i try to download a file appear me the connection is expired, because of this i have very low downloads today, please fix it ahoura.

Caducado.png

Hi Elhob,

My apologies about the down time, Our data center was having some problems with their switches and for about 3 hours there were connectivity problems. All the servers are back to normal so there shouldnt be any problems.

Regards,
Ahoura

I have Good and Bad News Both Dear ahoura.
Happy that I got My Payment Yesterday.
Sad that I cannot survive With This New PPD So I have No Option.
I cannot continue now though I wanted to be with you always.
Its not fault from your side cause I will not blame you.
You was very good for me.

Kindly ping me in future if you ever change your PPD Plan.

Thanks
Wish You always the Best

Dear Offshore,

Thank you for the kind words and it is indeed a bad news to hear you leaving us however I completely understand. I wish you good luck in the future and will keep you posted about our future projects.

Best Regards,
Ahoura

Dear docto99,

We will be decreasing the minimum payout soon. we will also be changing the payment terms a little (Positively of course).

Regards,
Ahoura

Hi,

Ahoura is a kind and honest person, he gave much of his time that we find together a solution to my payment.

I really appreciate the efforts he has made ​​to respond to my request and honor his word, there are very few others would have done the same.

Thanks again and again! (y)

Dear Users,

All the pending payments have been sent out. We have changed a few things to improve our users' experience.
Below you will find a list of the recent changes:

- Download page: We were told that our download page was somewhat confusing for some of our users and therefore we have changed the layout to make it easier to navigate.

- Affiliate page: We have updated our affiliate page, all the information there is accurate now.

- Minimum Payout: We have decreased the minimum payout to 10USD.

- Daily Payouts: Now you can request your money and expect it in your account within 24 hours (This only applies to PayPal users for now).

- Support portal: Rather than using our contact page which is for general inquiries, you can simply open a ticket on : http://support.filezy.net .

- Security: a new layer of security has been added to prevent unauthorized access to your account. Read more about it here: http://filezy.net/pages/security.html

We really appreciate the support we have received from our users since the renovation of the site and we will do our best to provide new features and improve our service as we go on.

Regards,
Ahoura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back