Filezy.net - PPD (30USD/10000) & Video Streaming (30USD/10000) - No Download Limits

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahoura

File Host - VidUP.me

Hello WJunction users,

I would like to introduce Filezy.net to wjunction community.

What is Filezy?
Filezy is a free file hosting. We provide fast downloading and uploading speed.

Why Filezy?
We provide fast download and upload speed and premium support to our uploaders.

Upload
We provide the following options :
- Web Upload
- FTP Upload
- Remote Upload ( With Rapidshare, Netload and Bitshare support for registered users)
- z-o-o-m Uploader

Our PPD Plan

QMTCrJ1.png

*We count 1 IP per file per day, So same user can download multiple files and you get paid for each download. Files have to be 60% downloaded to be counted.

Our PPS Plan
This plan has been CANCELLED

MIXED Plan
This plan has been CANCELLED

Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 5% of his profits will be credited to your account.

Webmasters
if you have a web-site, you can start earning right now! Simply register and confirm your website in your affiliate panel. You earn 10% of the money generated from the traffic you send to us. You can see all our banners here

Payments

Conversion

Now you have the option to convert videos to MP4
GdjRks2.png

NEW FEATURES (May 19th 2013)
- Subtitle Support : You can now upload subtitles to your flv/mp4 video files. Simply go to your file manager and under 'Subtitle' column you will find the option to add subtitles (.srt) files.
- Torrent Leech : We have added torrent leech, you may upload one torrent file at a time for now since we are still in beta stage and would like to make sure everything will go smoothly.
- Delete Folders : the File manager has been cleaned up and we have also added the option to remove folders.

(*UPDATED April 27th 2013)

Limits for non-registered users:
- 200kbps download speed.
- 30 seconds waiting time for first download.
- NO waiting time for next download.
- Ads
- Captcha (Removed)
- Inactive files delete after 5 days

Limits for registered users:
- 200kbps download speed.
- 15 seconds waiting time for first download.
- NO waiting time for next download.
- Ads
- Captcha (Removed)
- Inactive files delete after 45 days
- Unlimited storage space

Limits for premium users:
- 20mbps download speed.
- No Waiting
- No Ads
- No Captcha
- Files are kept forever
- Unlimited storage space

Coming Soon
- Upload Manager
- PPS (Removed)
- and many more

Support

If you ever have any questions or need help with anything feel free to contact us using any of the methods mentioned below:
PM uae
PM me
Email us: support@filezy.net

You can also use our support portal: http://support.filezy.net

for more details you can visit http://filezy.net/affiliates.html

Let us know if you have any questions or suggestions to make Filezy better.

Last edited:
811 comments
Hello WJunction Users,

My name is Ahmad, one of the admins at Filezy.net.
We are excited to introduce our new service and we have alot of exciting plans for Filezy.

Please let me know if us know if you have any questions, you can either PM me or Ahoura with any questions you have.

Regards,
Ahmad

Dear Nyx07x,

Well we are a fairly new website and we are still experimenting with our numbers so it is possible for the rates to change in the near future.

About the rates being too low, to be honest we are here for the long run and our rates are fairly good. Give us a try first and check the upload/download speed. We are here to provide a consistant and quality service.

Let me know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,
Ahoura

Dear Jak,

We might reduce it in the near future but for now 10 minutes between each file is not long compared to some other hosts that require you to wait upto 30 mins per file.

Also please bare in mind that we need to sell premium accounts to survive :).

Regards,
Ahoura

must state clearly whether you count multiple downloads per IP address or one valid download per IP address per day (like Uploaded.net).

move japan in group II Please

refferal earning?

Unfortunately we can not move Japan to a higher tier. We need to test the quality of your traffic, if you have alot of Japanese traffic PM me and we can make a deal.

Regards,
Ahoura

must state clearly whether you count multiple downloads per IP address or one valid download per IP address per day (like Uploaded.net).

I do apologize about that.

We count 1 IP per file per day, So same user can download multiple files and you get paid for each download. Files have to be 60% downloaded to be counted.

Free registered users should get

250gb to 500gb storage
files stored 90 days without downloads
250kbs download

Premium users storage has been increased to 500GB, Free users is 150GB.
Unfortunately we can not increase the download speed that high, I have changed it to 150kbps.

Let me know if you have any other suggestions.

Regards,
Ahoura

Last edited:
Any chance to increase number of files for flash upload? Preferably at least 10. Even better would be 15 or more.

I can't get my FTP client to get past the password verification.

Any chance to increase number of files for flash upload? Preferably at least 10. Even better would be 15 or more.

I can't get my FTP client to get past the password verification.

Dear Depaq,

I have increased the number of upload slots to 15.

About FTP, I will have a look at it asap and have it fixed.

Regards,
Ahoura

make donwload free user speed to 150kbs

Dear Sunny23,

I already updated the speed and changed it to 150kbps yesterday.

Let me know if you have any other suggestions.

Regards,
Ahoura

Increase Download Size limit for Free Users, 200MB not enough ;)

Free registered users can download files upto 1GB in size.
I have also increased the Download Size Limit for Free users to 400MB.

Regards,
Ahoura

hello, your file hosting and very cute, but for free users too many restrictions, capch waiting time etc etc so a user to download free to big problems. So if you do not already free to download right can never do the premium. especially the Italians who are stingy

Dear Chrono,

Thank you for the compliments. Regarding the restrictions, I dont deny that non-registered users have it a bit harder however as soon as they register most of these limitations will disappear.

To be completely honest Captcha is not something we can disable for non-registered users due to security. If you have a specific limitation that you think bothers your users then feel free to PM me and I might consider removing such limitation.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Ahoura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back