Status
Not open for further replies.
It´s sad. I trust a lot in this host. Ihope that you resolve this situation soon. We want PPD program in Filevice again. Good luck.
And thanks for the payment, you are very formal.

It´s sad. I trust a lot in this host. Ihope that you resolve this situation soon. We want PPD program in Filevice again. Good luck.
And thanks for the payment, you are very formal.
Thank for your support , we are trying to have the system built soon . will keep all our users posted with updates . Regards

Sorry to hear the news but I have to say Filevice has always been a class act
Always did their best to paid us on time

I will keep using them as a mirror with my other host links

Admin
Next payout date please ?
payments are getting proceed as soon as the user request it . we are trying to finalize all payment requests before the 14th June . Thanks

Sorry to hear the news but I have to say Filevice has always been a class act
Always did their best to paid us on time

I will keep using them as a mirror with my other host links
Thanks for your feedback and continuous support .

Please send us your concern at support@filevice.com along with your user ID. We'll look into it

Thanks FileVice
I resquet a payout

username : the3legend
We currently have over 800 payouts to be processed . We have processed all Web money payments and we will be start processing Payza payments in the next 72 hours . thanks for your support

mine is requested on 2013-06-05 $14.45 and it is still pending
Payza payments will be processed in the next 72 Hours . Thanks for your support

Last edited:
i still waiting:

2013-06-06$13.34PENDINGPayza.
Payment for PAYZA will be processed in the next 24 hours . we had completed Web-Money payment requests and we are starting doing PAYZA requests . We are aiming to finalize all payment processing by the 14th June , so please make sure all payment requests are submitted before that . Thanks for your support

i still waiting:

2013-06-06$13.34PENDINGPayza.
we are upgrading the affiliate program and we hope to have it back online soon . will keep all users updated . Thanks for your support

Dear Users,

filevice preferred payment method is Web-money , as we do action payments through web-money within hours of receiving it , we do apologize for the delay of PAYZA payments . our account Dep are ensuring that all PAYZA payments will be processed shortly . Thanks for your support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back