Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand. PPd programm is still working?
We are upgrading our system , and we are working hard to restore the PPD and PPS shortly . Thanks for your support

can you tell me a day,when you will pay me on payza?i requested my money 6 days ago
Dear Users ,

we do apologize for the late payment processing for PAYZA . DUE to the high volume request for payments through Web-Money , we had to focus on that to get it done . PAYZA payments are under the process of getting finalized . We do apologize for the delay. Please note that Web-money is the preferred is the preferred and the most convenience payment method for filevice . Thanks for your support

Last edited:
I am sick of waiting now. I requested my payment a week ago and still haven't received it.
You said that you will send all the payments by 14 june and today is 14. Today is the last day to process the payments.
And FilVice, this time we are NOT going to listen to any of your apology. So it will be better that you keep your apologies with yourself and start processing our payment asap.

Dear Users,

we are having issues wit PAYZA payments and we are trying to rectify this issue asap . However , we do process Web Money payments instantly . we do apologize for this delay , and we are trying to process payments by Tuesday the 18th June . We have been paying our users on time for the past 6 months and we promise to stay on this path as of next week . Thanks

Webmoney not instant, still pending.
2013-06-06 PENDING
Hi ShocWave

we have emailed you with regard to your payment . Please contact Web-money as you have limitation on your account and payment failed when we tried to process it . Web-money payments are getting processed within Hours of receiving . Thanks

Hi ShocWave

we have emailed you with regard to your payment . Please contact Web-money as you have limitation on your account and payment failed when we tried to process it . Web-money payments are getting processed within Hours of receiving . Thanks

For some reason, I did not get the e-mail. Thanks for the info, I will check with them ASAP.

Last edited:
We have reactivated our PPS (Pay Per Sale) affiliate system. For more details, visit here:

http://filevice.com/n21-paypersale-affiliate-system-reactivated-20130617.html

Pay-per-sale affiliate system re-activated (2013-06-17)
We have good news for affiliates who are promoting FileVice.com and making money from our pay-per-sale (PPS) program. This has been re-activated today so you can start generating commissions again for any new premium members you refer.

Please note, we will be changing from a weekly to a monthly payout cycle to help improve the efficiency of our payouts (they do take quite a bit of time to process).

PPS offers a generous 50% commission on any sales you refer through FileVice.com. So go ahead and make some money.

If you have any questions, feel free to submit a ticket to our Support team, and we'll be happy to help.

Thank you for being part of the FileVice.com community.
- See more at: http://filevice.com/n21-paypersale-affiliate-system-reactivated-20130617.html#sthash.lgCRqdDP.dpuf

Last edited:
Dear Users,

we would like to announce that all payment requests through PAYZA and Web-money is completed . Please note the next pay cycle will be on the 1st July . Please make sure you do submit your payment request before the 1 July so you can get paid on time . We do have few pending payments that failed to be processed due to incorrect information been entered , please make sure you do check you payment details before submitting to filevice.

Thanks for your support

51bf20cd4bcc9.PNG

TY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back