FileVelocity.com - Up to $40 per 1000 downloads or 65% PPS (All countries paid!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do not you answer me fv1369

it also did not respond to the intimate contact is not part of the mailed

Write your answer to me

I am an uploader please upgrade my account

user: tr-Krall

Why do not you answer me fv1369

it also did not respond to the intimate contact is not part of the mailed

Write your answer to me

I am an uploader please upgrade my account

user: tr-Krall

i mailed you but didnt get reply

Could you please email us directly at admin@filevelocity.com and I will resolve your issues immediately, if you are after a free upgrade to premium, then please provide screenshots of your earnings with other filehosts and also let us know the volumes you will be uploading to the site.

fv1369 I worked with Filesonic and Fileserve how can I provide screenshots of earnings now? I PM you payment proofs from Filesonic , I was earning 150 USD a week, and screens of my storge size on Filesonic 27 TB, but you did not said anything!

hi
i've read lots time the same question: will you increase space?
since i'm an uploader i need lots more space
i wasn't a big earner, i worked with filesonic, fileserve and filejungle (all have closed affiliate). my earn was about 5$ at day.
so my question is: i can have more space or not?
if not i couldn't use your host

fv1369 I worked with Filesonic and Fileserve how can I provide screenshots of earnings now? I PM you payment proofs from Filesonic , I was earning 150 USD a week, and screens of my storge size on Filesonic 27 TB, but you did not said anything!

Hi, thanks for you emails and post, we will consider you for a premium account later in the week, you are by far the largest account holder I have ever seen. We will be upgrading our servers and adding a lot of new features this week and next week, following this we will be able to accomodate your uploads.

FV1369 : what if someone uses proxy server ? is it possible ?

Unsure what this is in relation to, I went back a few pages, could you please email support@filevelocity.com with your question?

FV1369 :

My answer?

6tb is a considerable amount, we have added you to the list for next round of free premiums when the servers are upgraded. We are currently upgrading all the ports, servers and more to get this system working perfectly.

hi
i've read lots time the same question: will you increase space?
since i'm an uploader i need lots more space
i wasn't a big earner, i worked with filesonic, fileserve and filejungle (all have closed affiliate). my earn was about 5$ at day.
so my question is: i can have more space or not?
if not i couldn't use your host

If you could email us at admin@filevelocity.com with the amount of space that you require, the current limit is 50gb if you require more than, please let me know how much.

Why didn't u answer my question ? Are u ignoring us or trying to be a better host

Do we ******* earn from referrals ?
Can u decrease the minimum payout to 10$ or 15$ it will make u a better host ?

Add other hosts on RemoteUpload to replace Fielsonic , Filesereve , megaupload , hosts like ul.to , turbobit and others.
And you should make an upload/download plugin .

filevelocity77ba4a1eJPG.jpg

honestly, anyone silly enough to sign up with a US based filehost at this time should really consider getting a job at McDonalds.

This piece of advice is not meant to be derogatory in any way.
Consider it a friendly suggestion for that is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back