FileVelocity.com - Up to $40 per 1000 downloads or 65% PPS (All countries paid!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
49Gb. Do in 1 minute.
Arrange something for me?

hostsp.png

Hey not counted my downloads what happen to ur server scam scam npls they are scam dont trust

If you could provide your username we will be able to define why you are not receiving downloads, the only reason this would be happening if you selected the wrong affiliate model in your My Account page or have not selected one.

If you would like points for downloads, please select "Downloads" for Affiliate Model.

If you do not understand how to do this, please contact us at support@filevelocity.com

In future do this, or at least read this thread, no one else is having these problems.

Flash upload has been repaired and is now functioning correctly, thanks to all those who sighted the issue for us!

We will provide a list of new features that will be happening in the coming weeks shortly,

If you believe there are some features that we are missing, let us know on feedback@filevelocity.com

Last edited:
I am the only one seeing this?

filevelocity.png

filejungle.jpg

Its like a clone with a little mix here and there?! wtf?! >.<

And appears right when fileserve n filejungle re having issues... right.... NEXT!

This host is awesome :D Simply but i emailed affiliates@filevelocity.com to upgrade my Account to premium, I also provided proof and everything , but no answer :(
also i Started Uploading and everything :) proof of my earnings :

e4917fa9d5.png

These are 1 day tottal earnings half yesterday and today :) only uploaded 4 Stuff ;)
iam an active uploader and i realy need this :) Please upgrade my account to premium

Username : lycanthrope92

I am the only one seeing this?

filevelocity.png

filejungle.jpg

Its like a clone with a little mix here and there?! wtf?! >.<

And appears right when fileserve n filejungle re having issues... right.... NEXT!

why than ? wupload, filesonic, fileserve and filejungle are almost the same. wupload was not too long.

BAH, this hosting company is the same as fileserve/uploadstation/filejungle, compare some of the servers ips...

Totally Bullsh"!#$!

Do we Earn from referrals ? i have 3 and 1 of them earned 1$ i got nothing :(

Can u Please Drop the minimum Payout From 20$ To 10$ OR 15$
because 20 Is too high ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back