FileVelocity.com - Up to $40 per 1000 downloads or 65% PPS (All countries paid!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BAH, this hosting company is the same as fileserve/uploadstation/filejungle, compare some of the servers ips...

Totally Bullsh"!#$!

We have no relation at all with any of these companies, and will not comment on the way they operate. I have reported you for false information.

I haven't got the bonus 1$...
pls provide me???

Apologies the team were taking a break for the past 8 hours, we are here now resolving this. All new users will continue to receive the $1 bonus.

Do we Earn from referrals ? i have 3 and 1 of them earned 1$ i got nothing :(

Can u Please Drop the minimum Payout From 20$ To 10$ OR 15$
because 20 Is too high ;)

After 2 days:

1. Stats are nice !!
2. Remote speed are verry low
3. 49GB 4 any true uploader is 2 low. Around 500gb It would be desirable !!
4. enable FTP Upload
5. Some of the countries should be transferred to the group A.
Fix this and FileVelocity will be very good !!

Thanks for the feedback, our team will be working on FTP upload this week, it is definitely on its way :)

The 49gb is only temporary so we can see how all our servers survive, we are looking at increasing this at intervals to eventually reach unlimited.

Carfull people...

This host is the same as fileserve, filejungle and uploadstation...

Another bunch of scammers!

We have no relation at all with any of these companies, and will not comment on the way they operate. I have reported you for false information. We are doing our very best to provide the best possible service, we do not deserve this response in any way.

Resolve the remote upload issue . Speed is very slow

We are seeing "phenomenal" amounts of uploading, mostly from a few specific companies, we are working on speeding this up, we sincerely apologies and are working on some improvements. We hope that you still use our service.

Just signed up under the username WhyNot. I'm a regular uploader and would definitely require more space. I'll add my +1 for ftp upload as well.

eguw

egvD

egw8

Listen up folks...you're NOT ALLOWED to just say something is a scam - you need to prove it, or else YOU will be the one being infracted/banned.

Also, you don't need to post the same things over and over - if you have a problem, make a report

This is old script... used many times... I hope this will not be like that old scam hsot... i just register and I hope that i will make some money with you...

The promotion will be ending shortly, every user up until now should have received the bonus dollar to their account balance.

Can u enable remote upload from filejungle?
And ftp upload when is ready??

We are in the process of configuring FTP, we will post shortly on when this will be available. We are aware that with other filehosts out of the picture right now there are not many to choose from for Remote Uploading, so we have fast tracked FTP. Unsure about the future of FJ, in a few days we will let you know.

what.JPG

What is This? :facepalm:

I have tech looking into this, we believe there might be a limit to the number of downloads for free users. If so this will be changed shortly, we apologise for any inconvience.

Working pretty well so far. We'll see when I reach enough to request a payout. A quarter of the way there.

And thank you for the free premium extension. So far there is no reason for anybody to accuse FV of scamming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back