FileVelocity.com - Up to $40 per 1000 downloads or 65% PPS (All countries paid!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try to use Web upload...or flash upload...but it's very slow....only 400 kb/s.
It's only my problem or....?

We are getting pretty hammered at the moment, consider the comment below, we are upgrading our servers shortly and also moving to a new location.

consider that is a new file host, and i think that they are receiving lots new people after the close of major filehost, so... mine ru speed is 1700KB/s at moment, not bad considering all that above

Thanks, you are correct :)

Why didn't u answer my question ? Are u ignoring us or trying to be a better host

Do we ******* earn from referrals ?
Can u decrease the minimum payout to 10$ or 15$ it will make u a better host ?

Apologies, it has been a busy few days, apologies if I missed your question, at this stage you do not earn from referrals, we may consider this in the near future.

The minimum payout at this stage will remain at 20 until we fully understand all of the ways the system could be exploited, once we understand the system fully, this will likely decrease.

Add other hosts on RemoteUpload to replace Fielsonic , Filesereve , megaupload , hosts like ul.to , turbobit and others.
And you should make an upload/download plugin .

We will, it has been 1 - 3 days since they all shutdown, we are still spinning too, just like the rest of the web. We are moving everything to a new location shortly, and will update this at the same time, if you have any suggestions for popular filehosts that still exist, be sure to email us at feedback@filevelocity.com

And Filesonic was located outside of US and still got shutdown I really don't see your point.

Filesonic had servers in the usa.

filevelocity77ba4a1eJPG.jpg

honestly, anyone silly enough to sign up with a US based filehost at this time should really consider getting a job at McDonalds.

This piece of advice is not meant to be derogatory in any way.
Consider it a friendly suggestion for that is what it is.

To the above three, we are moving operations in the coming days, there might be a small downtime for uploading, but downloads will continue to operate and earnings will continue to be monitored. We will post here and on the site a message to everyone the plans, the new features and the impacts. We hope that you all understand, we aren't disappearing at all, we are simply moving to a new location.

I want upload 900 MB file from computer,but
Upload speed: 29 KB/Sec
Time remaining: 9 hours 23 minutes

It very LONG! Please upgrade my accaunt to premium although 2 days...( I want upload a lot of large files )

Regards, baseuse

Im testing your download speed for freebies. and i get 10kb/s..is that normal?
In the first post of this topic, says: Fast speeds for Free Users

To the above three, we are moving operations in the coming days, there might be a small downtime for uploading, but downloads will continue to operate and earnings will continue to be monitored. We will post here and on the site a message to everyone the plans, the new features and the impacts. We hope that you all understand, we aren't disappearing at all, we are simply moving to a new location.

I hope you consult with an attorney and make sure you know what you are doing.

The reason the US DOJ could claim jurisdiction over Kim Dotcom (MegaUpload) was because they had servers in the US.

Also simply moving out of the US is not enough, your new location has to be "offshore."

Finish Strong in January
As we close out January, we want to thank all of our dedicated users and uploaders who have made this a successful opening month. We are working on literally a sea of new features which includes changes to make the system faster, more functional and even more secure than ever before.

New Features

FTP Upload - finally users will be able to use FTP to upload to their accounts!
More Servers - for larger storage capacities for each user. We will be able to step up from 50GB for registered users.
New hosting solution - which will improve speeds across the globe for uploads and downloads.
Groups - We will be trialing several of the countries in Group C and B in higher groups to see if we can help you earn even more!

As always, we are running a zero tolerance on infringing Copyright files, so please do not attempt to breach these rules. We will be forced to ban your account and IP for reoffences.

We want all of our uploaders to finish strong this month, so if you need any help getting your profits up to close out, please do not hesitate to contact on:

What Does It Mean? U will Close your host or Moving to new location?

Hello admin . My downloads aren't counted for files which I've uploaded in last 2 days . Please check my account and resolve this issue .User Music_Poster .

Can you even read heart_tracker, there was a fatal error, the server is down, we are working hard to restore it. All files and data will be restored, its all backed up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back