FileTechnology.com Launches! - Earn $30.00/1,000 Downloads or 50% On Premium Sales!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I`m going to get millions of members signing-up to this file host and then I`m going to sell these millions of emails yes?

Please tell me that you`re having a joke with me? :))

No i am not joking with you , i'm so F serious

Running a file host is not as easy as you think

I'm done

I am not using Filetechnology for 2 reasons,

Free user limit is just 500MB, shold be atleast 1GB
100Gb for Uploaders ? Not good

Otherwise I would have uploaded more thant 20-30GB of data/day

I am not using Filetechnology for 2 reasons,

Free user limit is just 500MB, shold be atleast 1GB
100Gb for Uploaders ? Not good

Otherwise I would have uploaded more thant 20-30GB of data/day
As I have said repeatedly, the limits are reviewed on an ongoing basis.

I can't use remote upload from extabit, is this function working?
We will look into this.

ooooo

2012-05-29 17 / $0
Not sure what you are posting?
I can see earnings on your account.

We will look into this certainly.

Right now the RU speed has been increased up to 1.6 MB/s. Thanks admin, I hope this host can improve more and more.

Admin, it has an error in my reports. 5 downloads 100MB Spain + 1 download 12MB Spain = 0.01*5 + 0.005 = 0.055$. Why I have 0.03$ instead of 0.055$?

I know that this is a nonsense, but I want to know why the downloads are wrong counted.

Last edited:
kakaflo, the downloads are counting correctly. You have had a total of 6 downloads and all from the same IP. You have been credited with earnings for 3 of those downloads (so paid for the same IP three times). The size of the files were approx 100 MB each and they generate a rate of $0.01 per download hence your earnings of $0.03.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

A couple of members asked about the Desktop uploading program. That has now been added.

Last edited:
Do you pay via webmoney or alertpay?
We are looking at both options. I will reply back today with more information.

FTP should be mandatory feature for any serious filehost....
Yes I know it is important for most uploaders. It is something that we have scheduled.

RU from extabit still not working.
This will be checked today.

:D

France Free-User :

Upload : 4.7Mo/s
Download : 3.1Mo/s

Is really Good.
Thanks. :)

A quick update - Moneybookers is now available for making payments to affiliates.

As mentioned, we are looking at other options also.

Last edited:
kakaflo, the downloads are counting correctly. You have had a total of 6 downloads and all from the same IP. You have been credited with earnings for 3 of those downloads (so paid for the same IP three times). The size of the files were approx 100 MB each and they generate a rate of $0.01 per download hence your earnings of $0.03.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

A couple of members asked about the Desktop uploading program. That has now been added.

Ok, thanks, I have understood now.

Another thing, I don´t know why but the RU speed is very slow again. I supose that it is because of many people are uploading right now. Anyway check out it please.

Yes it is due to the number of people uploading however it is something that we are not happy with as these servers are very powerful and we shouldn`t be encountering such speeds. We will investigate further.

i guess the ppd spammers are in the house..they cannot see that every filehost close the ppd program because of them.
Lets thank wupload for this, before them no filehost encountered this problem.
They atracted every single spammer due high ppd rates and this is the result.
I just hope you wont close ppd like other hosts did ( upstore, luckyshare, asfile,mojofile etc..).
You can put limits on number of files or gb uploaded per day to avoid this kind of rape to your servers.

ms7, in answer to your question - we have much knowledge about web traffic so we are confident that we can continue with the PPD model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back