FileTechnology.com Launches! - Earn $30.00/1,000 Downloads or 50% On Premium Sales!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bigbos, the success of the previous host continues. The new owners are supporting it 100% and payments are made promptly as many affiliates on here have confirmed.

FileTechnology will adopt the exact same formula (great support, prompt payments and so on). We are sure you will be very happy as we are giving this new site our full attention. :)

VictorVal, the way we have set the rates is that we permit x amount to be earned per 24 hour period from the same IP so this should register a payment if/when the same IP downloads another of your files. It will only occur on a couple of occasions but it is there.

Please PM me if you want to discuss it (I have your other PM re the premium and will reply to you today).

Hi, no limitation is currently set with the speeds so you should not be seeing any issues. Please contact me if you continue to encounter problems. Thank you.

0.1 per ip maybe,ok,download speed is good,waiting your replied for MP...

the space is full...

Is Paypal the only payment method now ? If I join now and want to request my payout via Webmoney, can you manage to do that ?

I think you will be one of the leading filehosts and really wanna join but I don't have Paypal account. Please consider adding Webmoney ! I'd appreciate it !

No one wants to download my files :facepalm: because ..... ( you know it )

1 day ==========> 2 downloads :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I will continue with extabit <3 and i

resign

resign.jpg

good luck guys ;)

0.1 per ip maybe,ok,download speed is good,waiting your replied for MP...

the space is full...
VictorVal, your request has been granted (you have a PM).

Spain in "Tier 1" and why not France ?

Please add
You will be pleased to know that France has now been to the tier 1 group. :)

why remote upload only 80KB/S
No limitation is in place. Please tell me if you continue to see problems.

What is the % that you pay for the referrals?
No referral % plan is currently in place. We may add it in the future.

Is Paypal the only payment method now ? If I join now and want to request my payout via Webmoney, can you manage to do that ?

I think you will be one of the leading filehosts and really wanna join but I don't have Paypal account. Please consider adding Webmoney ! I'd appreciate it !
Thanks for your kind words. :)
Yes Webmoney should be ok (we are looking at several payment options for affiliates and we will of course provide more details here when they are in place).

No one wants to download my files :facepalm: because ..... ( you know it )

1 day ==========> 2 downloads :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I will continue with extabit <3 and i

resign

resign.jpg

good luck guys ;)
2 downloads in one day?
You`re certainly in the minority. We launched a couple of days ago and achieved over 6,000 downloads yesterday (Saturday) and over 8,000 today.

That page has not been updated yet (will be a a little later) however France has been added so all French downloads from now onwards will be at the new improved rate. :)

Wait a little time ;)
:)

Please FIX upload speed...

400KB is too low...
As I have mentioned repeatedly, it is not currently limited but we will investigate.

for downloaders: max file size 200mb for free users, they can't download movies as free users :facepalm:

sorry but i'm not interested

jefry, we are speaking to our provider re the slower speeds that are being seen. We will update here asap.

samy92, please allow up to 7 days as per our TOS for payments to be sent (it will likely be much quicker than this though).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back