FileTechnology.com Launches! - Earn $30.00/1,000 Downloads or 50% On Premium Sales!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FileTech

We are pleased to announce the launch of the FileTechnology.com Webmaster Program on WJunction.

The Webmaster Program:

We offer affiliates a choice of 3 revenue programs namely:

1. A Pay-Per-Download program with rates of up to $30.00/1,000 downloads. No countries are excluded so you can be assured that all of your downloads are being counted irrespective of the downloader`s country.
2. A Pay-Per-Sale program that pays 50% commission on every premium account that is sold through your links (our premium account prices are some of the most competitive amongst file hosts which should prove an easier sale for your traffic).
3. A mixed program that pays 25% of all sales and 50% of downloads.

Our PPD Program Rates:
FT_Rates.jpg

We can offer affiliate payments through PayPal and we can possibly pay via some other methods also.

We have a low payment threshold of just $10 so you`ll never be far away from your next payment!

Our aim is to provide you (the affiliates) with excellent support and we welcome any feedback/suggestions here in this thread, through PM`s, emails etc.

Please check out the webmaster program here.

We are happy to offer premium accounts to those uploaders who can demonstrate traffic generation skills.

Thanks for reading. We look forward to working with many of you.

I`m sure you all have plenty of questions. :)

356 comments
100gb space for registered users seems small =[
Hi Ruriko, thanks for your input.
It is not cast in stone so we certainly may review it with a view to increasing it. For now however, it stays. :)

TIER 3

increase profits or remove it.

$ 2 x 1000 downloads is a humiliation X-(
Hi Deimon, as I mentioned to Ruriko above we will certainly consider improving the rates or moving certain countries into the top tier groups if you can put a good case forward or we start to see certain countries performing better.

At the end of the day, it makes good business sense for both parties to be earning (you - the affiliates and us) so hopefully we can make plenty of positive improvements. :)

Yes Much difference :facepalm:
jhon10, please refer to my answer above. We are not here to screw the affiliates. We want to have a solid relationship with affiliates so that we are all successful.

What is the free user download speed?
Free users download speed is not limited atall currently.
A free user just tested for me and achieved 6.5 MB/sec :)

Last edited:
Necrocalypse, thank you for the welcome. In answer to your questions -

1. FTP is certainly something that we will be considering in the near future along with additional features to benefit the uploaders.
2. We do permit multiple downloads from the same IP (just a few occasions) as we do realise that downloaders often require multiple files from the same affiliate.

Momosclan, I`m thinking that you mean the tier 2 group perhaps? (it`s already in the third type group).
Happy to consider this certainly and if Mexican traffic starts to perform well, we will gladly move it into tier 1 or tier 2.

TIER 3

increase profits or remove it.

$ 2 x 1000 downloads is a humiliation X-(

Exactly! =)

Look at Tier 3:
Up to 25 MB: $0.50
26 MB - 250 MB: $1.25
251 MB - 1000 MB: $2.00
1001 MB upwards: $10.00

Tier 1: U.S.A, Canada, UK, Japan, Germany, Australia
Tier 2: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Ireland, Italy, Holland, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden & Switzerland Tier

Tier 3 ~ Nothing LOL
Only 19 countries can earn money. Big FAIL

BTW: Say NO with new xFilesharing.

Last edited:
phuongdzu, I know some of the guys here on WJ complain about the number of file hosts that use the script but please remember the reason why so many file hosts do use it which is of course because it is the best available as an off-the-shelf type solution.

Custom is of course an option but this isn`t always the answer (we spent considerable time researching this subject and know of some people who invested heavily for a bespoke option and the finished project was poor).

Exactly! =)

Look at Tier 3:
Up to 25 MB: $0.50
26 MB - 250 MB: $1.25
251 MB - 1000 MB: $2.00
1001 MB upwards: $10.00

Tier 1: U.S.A, Canada, UK, Japan, Germany, Australia
Tier 2: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Ireland, Italy, Holland, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden & Switzerland Tier

Tier 3 ~ Nothing LOL
Only 19 countries can earn money. Big FAIL

BTW: Say NO with new xFilesharing.
phuongdzu, I have already answered you regarding the XFS comment.

You need to understand that the traffic (downloaders) from many countries perform poorly hence the lower rates in the table. Over the coming weeks, some countries (probably many in fact) will be moved out of that lower group and into the higher paying groups.

If you feel so strongly about the script and pay rates, no one is forcing you to use us.

Mexico has good traffic in downloads
Momosclan, please feel free to send me a PM and we can discuss it further. Thanks.

Last edited:
nmrs, I stated in the opening message that Paypal was currently offered with some other options possibly available. We can certainly try and accommodate you with Webmoney as a payment option.

Nyx07x, please refer to my previous comments. We are certainly not ruling out increases in the rates for the third group and will most likely be moving many countries into the higher paying groups over the coming weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back