FileTechnology.com Launches! - Earn $30.00/1,000 Downloads or 50% On Premium Sales!

Status
Not open for further replies.
kingofuploads, right now we are unable to do that. As I have already mentioned, if we are able to lift the rates for the lower tier we will do that.

Please increase free user max download size upto 400 mb
elusion, we have only just launched so right now, we won`t be increasing that size for a free user. In case you wasn`t aware, registered users are permitted to download files sizes up to 500 MB.

nice for japan thank you and welcome, we hope your survive
Thank you very much for your kind words. :)

Last edited:
If possible try to make the rate for Tier 3 as given below.
$1.00
$2.00
$3.00
$6.00

I know you have answered before regarding Tier 3 rates but still I suggest you this to enable us to join your services.

One more thing your thread say " Earn $30.00/1,000 Downloads or 50% On Premium Sales!"

but your webmasters page shows

Webmasters - Earn $20.00 Per 1,000 Downloads or 50% On All Premium Sales

Correct it

Last edited:
OMG, tier 3 sux

would win 5 times better with shortening
As already mentioned, these rates are not cast in stone and may change.

can u please upgrade the max url for remote upload? 3 seriously??
We will check this and get back to you.

Put Spain in group A.
Spain added to tier 1.

If possible try to make the rate for Tier 3 as given below.
$1.00
$2.00
$3.00
$6.00

I know you have answered before regarding Tier 3 rates but still I suggest you this to enable us to join your services.

One more thing your thread say " Earn $30.00/1,000 Downloads or 50% On Premium Sales!"

but your webmasters page shows
Webmasters - Earn $20.00 Per 1,000 Downloads or 50% On All Premium Sales

Correct it
The webmasters page should show $30.00. It will be changed shortly.

The revised rates for tier 3 - we will see if we have some moveability with them at this early stage.

Increase free user download speed to 500 MB.
nihbez, the speed is not currently limited for free users. You are referring to something else?

Poland in group B ok? please
jajoz, this has been done for you.

What limit had to free users to download , without registration?
As in file sizes or quantities?

Need premium please,100 gb upload in 1 day...

Count all downloads or 1 per IP...?
The downloads per IP question has already been answered (yes we allow more than 1).

Please PM me regardig your request for a premium.

100gb storage is to low change to 250gb we can upload 1gb file but only download 500mb down size & upload size should always be the same
Happy to review the storage limits over the coming week but the 100 GB will stay as it is for now.

Your earning system good, I'll give this a try and see up/down speed. Hope you won't destroy your PPD plan just like other hosts. You've got to know there are many potential uploader looking for a good PPD program. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back