FileTechnology.com Launches! - Earn $30.00/1,000 Downloads or 50% On Premium Sales!

Status
Not open for further replies.
please do something about Mb downloadable from free users...they don't want to register every time to download and a lot of them don't know it and don't download the files...is it possible to switch the limt to 500Mb and not only 200Mb and 1Gb for registred?

Last edited:
The ongoing issues with the speed. Yes it has been going on too long and we are genuinely sorry at the disappointing speeds that you are seeing. We are however purchasing new servers which should greatly improve the service.

Again, we thank you for your patience. :)

Anybody got payment ?:facepalm:
After June 12
unknown02, as you know I have already contacted you regarding your payment (all your previous payments were made promptly).

I will contact you again today. Pretty much everybody has been paid (more payments are going out today which cover those affiliates who have reached the payout threshold over the past couple of days). The only exceptions are those accounts where we require more information.

unknown02, just sent you a PM in fact. Please reply back to my PM or send me an email and let me know if that is clear.
Thanks.

Last edited:
This host in unuseful at the moment. FTP is not available, Remote Upload rarely working and, when working, is very slow (Max 100kbps). There is no way for a massive uploader like me to use it.

Hope it will be good enough in 2 weeks, I'm trying it later.

REMOTE UPLOAD ERROR:
di-R9FA.jpg

metaknx, you`re very welcome re the payment.
The remote upload issue - we have limited connections in place simply because some third party services allow multiple download connections and this causes us considerable problems and huge costs. FTP will be introduced and new servers are being added shortly which will enable you to be more productive when using our service.

New0001, yes I do understand your frustration. Please refer to my comments above regarding the inclusion of an FTP option and new servers.

ROjunction, thank you once again for making us aware of this ongoing problem. We will look to solve this so to avoid this almost daily issue.

please increase rate for tier 3

0.50$ up to 1$ =)
lionars, if we can we certainly will however some of these countries are very unprofitable for us and often means we actually lose revenue on this traffic geo.

please set to 500Mb max download file size for free users...
Hi A3Tiu5, thanks for your message. The 500 MB is there already (the user simply has to register for free so to be able to download these size files).

Also, just an update - many payments will be processed tomorrow (Sunday) as a large number of affiliates have reached the threshold since our last payments went out (Thursday).

Last edited:
The limit (400 if I remember correctly) a file is she still there? I mean when a file reaches 400 download is no longer downloadable from the "free user" (which does not have an account).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back