FileTechnology.com Launches! - Earn $30.00/1,000 Downloads or 50% On Premium Sales!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remote upload is working but is too slow (200 kbps).
If we can continue to ask you to try and use the service at different times over the course of the day/night, you should see better speeds. I know it`s not a perfect solution but we do have a plan in place regarding new servers which will assist with the speed issues.

Again, we thank you for your patience.

Can you add Payza or Webmoney???
Bermuda, this has also dragged on for a while we know. These are two payment methods that we have looked at (we needed some questions answered before proceeding to use them so we need to chase them up).

congtaz guys.

well done technology
Thank you Divano. :)

Upload is slow (250 kb/s) with zooom file e image uploader. Please fix it
Yes we know that the speed issues are frustrating. If I can please ask you to try and follow my suggestion that I mentioned to New0001 above (if possible).

Filetech,

please allow to pay for premium account with earnings, other than the 3$ plan....that's the only option....will be good to add the other plans...

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0n4m3
Heads-up! the owner is selling this site.

https://flippa.com/2758632-1300-reve...-million-views
Your several pages too late. This was already mentioned and we made it quite clear that if the site is sold, we would continue to work closely with any new owners exactly how we did with the previous file host that we sold (which has continued to grow at a rapid rate).

Filetech,

please allow to pay for premium account with earnings, other than the 3$ plan....that's the only option....will be good to add the other plans...

Thanks
TheFlyingCat, thank you for the suggestion. We will look to implement that. The other option - simply contact us and we will convert some of your earnings to a premium account. :)

You have absolutely no idea what you`re talking about. The last file host that was sold by us has grown from strength to strength since the new owners took over. We will continue to work closely with the new owner of FileTechnology and the same success should continue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0n4m3
Heads-up! the owner is selling this site.

https://flippa.com/2758632-1300-reve...-million-views
Your several pages too late. This was already mentioned and we made it quite clear that if the site is sold, we would continue to work closely with any new owners exactly how we did with the previous file host that we sold (which has continued to grow at a rapid rate).
Thank you for quoting that Divano. :)

Also, just a courtesy message to affiliates - many payments are being processed today.

Last edited:
Scam site.Made a friend try to buy premium from my file,1 download counted and no sales.
If you want me to make a "complete video" to show everyone how you scam,i don't mind.
Note : You are honest with PPD,but you really scam with PPS.

when a company does well, because it is sold?

Not everyone has been dropped from a pine
Once again, I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Scam site.Made a friend try to buy premium from my file,1 download counted and no sales.
If you want me to make a "complete video" to show everyone how you scam,i don't mind.
I should paste in the same reply as above. What on earth are you talking about?

The percentage of PPS affiliates promoting our service is probably about 1%. You even said yourself that we are honest with PPD. Why on earth would we not be with PPS? Think about it before making wild accusations here.

Just think about it,why would i lie ?
I swear to god my friend bought premium through my download file link and i have 0$ in my account ...

And why would we when we are paying out money everyday to affiliates?

I will send you a PM and will happily look into it. Making scam accusations is absolutely unnecessary and the last I heard, such unfounded comments here resulted in warnings/bans.

Last edited:
Dude,i am not a retard neither a kid.I have been working with bitshare for a long time.Though i told you i can provide a video i can ask my friend to make to show him buying premium and not getting any sales.
Anyway i am not accusing you for something you didn't commit.I said what happened freely and nothing can prevent me from saying.

Dude,i am not a retard neither a kid.I have been working with bitshare for a long time.Though i told you i can provide a video i can ask my friend to make to show him buying premium and not getting any sales.
Anyway i am not accusing you for something you didn't commit.I said what happened freely and nothing can prevent me from saying.
Awaiting a reply to my message.

Awaiting a reply to my message.

Well, this is interesting.

You have 1 file on your account that has just the one download (today). The person who downloaded that file today did indeed purchase a one year premium account.
However the $50 payment was highlighted as fraudulent and an investigation has been raised about this incident.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back