Filestrum is having difficulties and not recommended

Status
Not open for further replies.
payment take to much time in the status says PAID but in pp acount no money received

i stop uploading files in this server untill get paid

FileStrum was last online on Oct 6. It is too soon to close his thread.

I do caution all of you that his lack of communication and the delays in payment fit the normal pattern of a file host ready to disappear.

If you are not using this host I would not start if you are be prepared to be disappointed and stop promoting it.

I will PM the OP. He will be given 72 hours to reply.

fpnlU.jpg

over 40 days , still pending !!!

I don't understand why don't pay ?
no money , cheat members or what ???
:facepalm:

I know you keep hearing me say this but there are so few good hosts.

You all really need to start exploring other earning methods with your acquired skills.

All of you know how to create a web site and can find other affiliate programs.

You all know how to promote things through posting online or link building.

Get yourself a list of classified ad site, get some good affiliate marketing programs, write a good ad, and post like mad.

Make a cpm website and post links.

Filestrum is looking at this thread as I am posting this.

DMCA notice

Hi every one, sorry for this big silence!

our apologize to all our members for this silence,
filestrum move to new owner, and we are fixing many many problems here.
.the last owner was not serious, and give us a bad situation we really would like to solve. (we got proof of that of course ).
Send us email and we will explain, because forum is not the place for that.

we would take time to reply to every single email send to our support@filestrum.com

concerning affiliate payment :
we are taking really too much time to solve many DMCA notice.
we are revewing every user payment request, and every DMCA notices ( many thousand )
all people using the system for downloading DMCA content will not be paid. because for our starting business we can not accept to put filestrum in danger like that. every user who do not accept our T.O.S would not be paid.
so please give us again little time to solve all this.
user with no DMCA notice will be paid. just give us time please.

concerning the system :
we really want to make filestrum your prefered file hosting system.
for now we are looking some man to help us monitor some stuff like DMCA notice, and other improvement and are open to any positive suggestion.

we are planning to implement new fastest server very soon, please give us you advices
we stopped for a moment our one year promotional 9.99$ premium, because few users was use it to download infringing materials ( music, video, pictures ). and this result in too many big problem here.
we will implement a support ticket system soon too including a new skype channel.

we really want to give you best services,
we are honest, and would like to build with you a nice system to use.
we are open to any positive suggestion. please email us to support@filestrum.com
we prefered to come back and tell you true instead of silence.
again many apologize for this situation.
we would like to thank WDF for support and moderation.

2012-10-01 €5.04 REJECTED
Funny :D
please be honest. we send you reason and screen capture about that. how explained, few user are using FILESTRUM to share infringing materials, and this bad behaivior are putting FILESTUM in danger.

Last edited:
Thank You for replying to this thread and the PMs.

I will be communicating with you to collect all the proofs and other data and hope that you can resolve the issues with some degree of urgency.

please be honest. we send you reason and screen capture about that. how explained, few user are using FILESTRUM to share infringing materials, and this bad behaivior are putting FILESTUM in danger.
LOL , nobody will upload to filestrum with this attitude!:facepalm::facepalm:

we are revewing every user payment request, and every DMCA notices ( many thousand )
all people using the system for downloading DMCA content will not be paid. because for our starting business we can not accept to put filestrum in danger like that. every user who do not accept our T.O.S would not be paid.

1 DMCA report = no payments? In that case, bye bye!

People, that file hosting service has a policy similar to the policy Hotfile.com, it is designed for novice composers, artists, etc., and not for normal uploaders operating a warez or adult.

Hi every one, sorry for this big silence!

our apologize to all our members for this silence,
filestrum move to new owner, and we are fixing many many problems here.
.the last owner was not serious, and give us a bad situation we really would like to solve. (we got proof of that of course ).
Send us email and we will explain, because forum is not the place for that.

we would take time to reply to every single email send to our support@filestrum.com

concerning the system :
we really want to make filestrum your prefered file hosting system.
for now we are looking some man to help us monitor some stuff like DMCA notice, and other improvement and are open to any positive suggestion.

we are planning to implement new fastest server very soon, please give us you advices
we stopped for a moment our one year promotional 9.99$ premium, because few users was use it to download infringing materials ( music, video, pictures ). and this result in too many big problem here.
we will implement a support ticket system soon too including a new skype channel.

we really want to give you best services,
we are honest, and would like to build with you a nice system to use.
we are open to any positive suggestion. please email us to support@filestrum.com
we prefered to come back and tell you true instead of silence.
again many apologize for this situation.
we would like to thank WDF for support and moderation.

Do you think anyone believe this, no not a single one in WJ. People have seen enough hosters like you :)

@FileStrum: I think you will except money from all download via DCMA Files!!!

Sometime We dont know what we uploaded is DCMA File!

Feel better when receive PM from U but someone will be angry :)

@FileStrum: I think you will except money from all download via DCMA Files!!!

Sometime We dont know what we uploaded is DCMA File!

Feel better when receive PM from U but someone will be angry :)

Oh give me a break, you do not know you do not own the rights to the files you upload?

You are a bigger liar then he is.

This thread is closed until I see real proof of a change in ownership.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back