Filestrum is having difficulties and not recommended

Status
Not open for further replies.
My downline shared adult films, but the difference between he and I is mosaicked and non-mosaicked
He received 10 euros that he accumulated. Then, my accumulated 9X euros always cann't receive.
Filestrum likes non-mosaicked adult films more? X-(

ibo6mzCQO9sAlk.jpg

Hi guys. I've been having internet problems which is why i haven't been able to update the thread. We're planning on buying some larger servers with a faster port speed, to help ease the traffic. Payments will be going out soon though, we've received our end of month ad payments so theres no problems there. We are discontinuing Payza altogether. They don't respond to emails and my account remains unverified even though I've taken the steps to verify it. We will most likely be accepting only Paypal and Webmoney payments for now. If you selected payza for your payout please resubmit using either Paypal or Webmoney. Paypal will ensure the quickest payout time.

Regards
Filestrum

Anyone else having trouble with upload? I tried webupload, zoom, remoteupload and even the uploader provided by filestrum, nothing is working.

I ordered payment on WebMoney
2012-09-03 money still didn't come the user of razvedka7799 check

2012-09-03 €23.09 PENDING

I can't upload I am started angry.

70 % finished

I tried all web browser pleas fix it.

pleas add ftp or flash upload. Premium upgrade plase add paypal or payza don't give up pleas.

or uploading normal or no.

Last edited:
Filestrum, so now you made ​​payments to Webmoney? What days of the month? Or weekly? When it makes sense to order the payment and how many days it will come?

problem

hello:

google translate: I do not speak English

I have a pending payment 9/18/2012 € 5.08 PENDING

problem??

bye

badc7d5a.png

Read just a little farther down or quote the entire section

Ok,I will

Filestrum will not routinely screen, monitor, review or revise User Content uploaded, stored, or shared using the Service. However, Filestrum may review any such content, and Filestrum reserves the right to refuse to accept, store, or permit the sharing of any User Content, to remove any User Content from the Service, and to prevent the uploading, storage, or sharing of any User Content. Filestrum does not endorse or support any User Content. Filestrum does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any User Content. Filestrum does not guarantee that User Content does not infringe third party rights, including intellectual property rights. Filestrum does not guarantee that User Content will not be harmful or offensive. Filestrum does not guarantee that User Content will comply with these Terms of Service. You acknowledge that any use of or reliance on User Content obtained through the Service will be at your own risk. If you become aware of any User Content that you believe violates these Terms of Service, or that is otherwise objectionable, you may inform Filestrum. If you believe that User Content violates copyright or trademark law, please submit a notice in accordance with Filestrum’s Intellectual Property and Rights Policy. If you believe that User Content is otherwise objectionable, submit your notice by clicking here, or send it by e-mail to abuse@Filestrum.com. Filestrum may remove or disable access to the User Content if, in Filestrum’s judgment, it is appropriate to do so. However, please understand that deciding whether User Content is objectionable often requires the exercise of judgment, and that Filestrum is not legally responsible for content that it does not originate. Filestrum reserves the right to access, review, preserve, and disclose any User Content, as it reasonably believes is necessary to do any of the following: (1) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (2) enforce these Terms of Service; (3) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; (4) respond to user support requests; or (5) protect the rights, property or safety of Filestrum, its users and the public. You agree that Filestrum will not be liable for exercising or failing to exercise any of these rights.

If you want to talk semantics..
There is a section earlier than the one above & it covers what a user is and isn't allowed to do and what they are and aren't allowed to store on their servers.

In my opinion,the section we've been discussing is actually addressing a third party.Be it a down loader or someone that believes the content may be infringing on copyrights,is obscene or possibly illegal.

In the last section File Strum is saying what they can and or may do to confirm the validity of a complaint.

Again,I go back to what I said earlier.If there is a complaint or if File Strum thinks something seems suspicious about someones account,they can ask for the passwords so they can check the files.If the user won't give them the passwords, they should take it as admission of guilt & delete that users account.

My whole point to this when I brought this up is that it doesn't actually say passwords are not allowed.
Some people,like yourself,my infer that passwords are not allowed due to the way the TOS is worded.
But not everyone will interpret it that way.
Things that are and aren't allowed should be stated in a simple and concise manner in order to avoid misunderstandings.
That's all I was trying to get at.

That's all I was trying to get at.

I am not going to quote your entire post, his ToS, or continue this conversation.

I am quite sure somewhere in the ToS it says he may terminate your account and not pay you for any reason he deems appropriate and I would suggest he do that as you seem to like to dictate policy of someone else's business.

If you do not like the way someone runs their business do not use it and open your own.

Good Luck finding a host that allows you to tell them how to operate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back