FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@All

We are aware of the stats discrepancies affiliates have been noticing.

Do not worry, all of the stats are processing fine and none of them have been lost - we are fixing the issue and you will see an accurate accounting of them soon.

Hish

thanks for reply hish

sometimes it display x number and then z number (where x is completely different from z)

this problem started yesterday and on.

if someone re-click (twice) it display correctly.

@reverse: why the acrimony?

any answer is better than the profound silence that fuels the speculation.
besides, I don't think that Hish ever gave us a false hopes ;)

@Hish: many thanks for your reply!

only that in my case it disappeared all the files that have been uploaded to the day yesterday (as I mentioned earlier), but since you say that you restore them, I have no reasons not to believe you ;)

thanks again, and have a nice weekend.

@Cashio

It is better to wait for a correct answer than give someone a false reason for a cause.

Also silence could be because of testing they have been doing on their implemented solution before saying it out openly that it is resolved.

They have to be honest in their replies and they are doing just that and you were calling that unprofessional ?

They are indeed very professional but you were a bit low on patience !

Anyway I don't have further interest in correcting you.

Goodbye .

Regards

Hi Hish,

My files today haven't been completing in uploading. I've tried web upload, ftp upload, remote upload.
Web upload from Sborg keeps failing.
FTP upload doesn't show up in the FTP after completing.
Remote shows the file at 100% but doesn't go to processing or complete.

Aha, so it's a general problem with the files because i have the same problems as gkchn here..
We just need to wait for them to fix it, please stop calling them un-professiona, at least they are giving us support and keep us update on the situation.
I will look forward for the problems to be fixed, and thats what we all need to do.
Regards
edit: i don't say about you gkchn, just look a few pages back a you will see what i mean.

Last edited:
I don't mean to sound ungrateful. I love FileSonic a lot and Hish has been a great amount of help whenever I've had questions. :)

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (31.3.xxx.114) and have been temporarily blocked.

How long does a temporary ban last? This is from my RDP. Could you get this unbanned Hish? Please

Remote Upload:
Download Status: Successful 100%

Is that hard to just copy the file in the server after downloaded it?

EDIT.
Also, I have canceled the RU and try it again (several times) and it's always the same: the file is downloaded but never copied in the server.

Last edited:
@Hish

Why sometimes I download the filename don't show exactly, filename like abc.rar but it show 9803655... like this picture:

Can you please PM me the link as well as this screenshot?

Hish

Hi Hish,

My files today haven't been completing in uploading. I've tried web upload, ftp upload, remote upload.
Web upload from Sborg keeps failing.
FTP upload doesn't show up in the FTP after completing.
Remote shows the file at 100% but doesn't go to processing or complete.

gkchn,

We are aware of these issues and we are working with our techs to fix them.

Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back