FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
does something happened with RU from Wu to Fsn? i pasted 10 links but 1 link is uploading with low speed now although my WU acc is pre ~.~

I'm speaking with the tech team about this and they're looking into it. There are a large amount of Wupload links being processed, so there will be some wait.

Hish

my premiun account expire july 5 so my files were deleted august 5 because loss 700 files iin july 7 and only show in my files now 208 yesterday show 186 only 22 files was restaured i upgrade my account 3 months more premium

@all

You should notice some improvements in FTP today, however, upload issues do persist.

I know it's the weekend and prime time for uploading, but this is not something any of us could have anticipated. Do not worry though! We are working around the clock to fix these issues to get back into fighting shape
wink.png

We have tons of Wupload links being processed, as it seems my cousin's site is becoming increasingly popular, so you must be patient.

Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back