FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mr filesonic IT and filesonic Hish if ever you are online, please help me with my problem.. tomorrow is the pay out, the hacker probably change the paypal address to his account.. please someone help me!

my filesonic account is fine but my forum id of 3 years and 4000 posts are banned :(:( i will move to other host if someone dont give me reason wht this was done that mod is in top 70 of playsonic game and ia m at 237

that mod is also a fraud he force members to buy 1 month accont of filesonic he has elite 12 so he makes 3 dollar and commit crime and filesonic is helpoing him what a site great work

you may leave..

fuckoff.jpg

almost 2 weeks ago rite now my earning is Unpaid in USD: $27.9

n what about my second question?

@ and one thing more kindly let me know, some of my files never ever get deleted from any other host but Fsonic delete those files coz of copy right issue , why is this so? do u have some different rules then others?

Hey hish u didn't answer me yet about file deletion policy, btw i sent pm to u

as I learn from HISH is flu and at home. Give a break for him for resting . May be another admin may help you. DO not be panic. I'm with them since their 1st days and they never left me alone.

my filesonic account is fine but my forum id of 3 years and 4000 posts are banned :(:( i will move to other host if someone dont give me reason wht this was done that mod is in top 70 of playsonic game and ia m at 237

that mod is also a fraud he force members to buy 1 month accont of filesonic he has elite 12 so he makes 3 dollar and commit crime and filesonic is helpoing him what a site great work

no mod pmed me i got ur email from filesonic support he gave him my link filesonic gave him my email this is crime! i want to share with everyone.i dont lie i cpould ost the scrrenshot of mod pm if u dont trust me but i am banned now

Hello digitalblue

Check your WBB account now
:) , that was not the reason mate

Regards

mr filesonic IT and filesonic Hish if ever you are online, please help me with my problem.. tomorrow is the pay out, the hacker probably change the paypal address to his account.. please someone help me!

Hello xiona_marie

They will be here in 3-4 hours mate so don't worry. If your account was hacked, you will surely get it back and don't worry about payment there is still 12 hours left for it.

Regards

my rank is going down and down !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was at 71, now almost out of 100 !!!!!!!!!!!
wbb is down for 5 hours !!!!!!!!! :(
time to move to other forum

Hello prem

That was bug in top 100 which lasted for around 25 minutes.
I still see you in top 100 :)
Keep it up.

Regards

Hi, I can't change to PPS, cause it says: "This account is being used by another affiliate" but I haven't any other accounts.. Can you fix it?

Thanks

u have to wait exactly 7 days before changing it.

for example if u made your last change last tuesday at 1:00 pm, u have to wait this time
only admin is online, he may change it before the time.

guys, is FTP upload working properly for everybody?

have a weird problem... my FTP client is starting to upload again the file which had been just uploaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back