FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Filesonic-IT/HIsh

I need to change my plan from PPD to PPS but the system says me that i need to wait
1 day.
I don't want to wait another day LOL
If i send you my usernane via PM can you please switch the plan for me ?
( PPS $10/Fixed ) Thank you :)

Last edited:
my rank is going down and down !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was at 71, now almost out of 100 !!!!!!!!!!!
wbb is down for 5 hours !!!!!!!!! :(
time to move to other forum

Thumbs up for FileSonic!

- Limit of 3 simultaneous FTP connections BUT with blazing upload speed (US -> US);
- Just few minutes for the files to appear on the file manager after FTP transfer.

Looking Great.

i think my account has been hacked.. i cant access my account any more. please help me.

email address "jhamog@gmail.com"

i have money in there, and that account is a premium

cant access with that email and password anymore,
last login is feb 22, 2011 2am philippine time..

please reply asap because tomorrow is the payout.. thanks!

these are some of my uploaded links:
- removed -

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Hish,

I am new to Filesonic, I have just joined Filesonic for about 4 days already.

I am not an Elite member. I am curious, is it possible to convert to Elite?

Regards,

I HATE MY LIFE :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
47191409.jpg

lol, I am the same mate,
when I had PPD, I got 10-15 sales a week
when I had PPS, I got only 2 sales

and so on....the epic continues

Just curious, I think I had earnings pending for 2 weeks now, was 20 something, then 30 something total 50 something....wil I get paid?

i dint post links at warezbb i post elsewher with differendt id but i got banned how how how how filesonic shares emails to mods , that mod pm me that dont share my links how did he know that i was shring his links how i lost my forum account dont remote upload i will move to oron

i dint post links at warezbb i post elsewher with differendt id but i got banned how how how how filesonic shares emails to mods , that mod pm me that dont share my links how did he know that i was shring his links how i lost my forum account dont remote upload i will move to oron
You're probably registered with same username on Warez-BB and that forum you were posting links on. + You probably left his .nfo files and such in the whatever you uploaded. I'm sure that File Host have nothing to do with this.

digitalblue, if they put files inside game (advertisement) and u remote it, means u did not removed them from files. And there are lots of INFORMERS, catch the remote uploaders
and informed the admins.

no mod pmed me i got ur email from filesonic support he gave him my link filesonic gave him my email this is crime! i want to share with everyone.i dont lie i cpould ost the scrrenshot of mod pm if u dont trust me but i am banned now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back