FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
blocked ip address

hi,

can you please help me with my blocked ip address problem. have been facing it for the past few days and filesonic is not responding. thanks a lot

Ticket: 193925

This file is not a collaboration file. Free users must wait 25s before downloading.
This file is not a collaboration file and is too big to be downloaded by free users.

Why "Free Users" see this, why info with "Collaboration" ? - If a "Free User" decides to buy an account he is pushed to buy a "Collaboration" plan... Meaning NO EARNINGS FOR THE UPLOADER...

MINIMUM it should be also mentioned the option that a "Free User" can Upgrade to the "Pro" plan... Meaning EARNINGS FOR THE UPLOADER...

Members are asking me now to set my files to "collaborate"...

they blocked many people ip ,that why i got less download and sale and collaboration file is only good for those who use spilt file and not single file

when this problem will be fix

Z7d0a.jpg

Detailed downloads statistic

its only work with links with numbers
with new links that by Characters
not working

:)

This file is not a collaboration file. Free users must wait 25s before downloading.
This file is not a collaboration file and is too big to be downloaded by free users.

Why "Free Users" see this, why info with "Collaboration" ? - If a "Free User" decides to buy an account he is pushed to buy a "Collaboration" plan... Meaning NO EARNINGS FOR THE UPLOADER...

MINIMUM it should be also mentioned the option that a "Free User" can Upgrade to the "Pro" plan... Meaning EARNINGS FOR THE UPLOADER...

Members are asking me now to set my files to "collaborate"...

If a user buys a collaboration account you still get a sale and the earnings that go with the sale

Best regards,
Marco

Request #196210.. Please check again Marco, Hope my ip will be unblocked. Thanks :)

Please solved my ip issues thank you

ticket #196228

Please look at your tickets

Best regards,
Marco

Hi,
My IPs is blocked. Already sent PM to marco and he said it permanent block. I am behind a public IPs that used by hundreds or even thousands of users so perhaps one or two users doing some nasty things with tools or using hacked account, but, I and my friends are using legitimate premium account and get blocked because suspicious activity of other users.

I hope filesonic could employ a whitelisting service, so even if IP x.x.x.x blocked but if the users who made request already whitelisted it could download. We cannot download anything from filesonic due to this blocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back