FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
pasolvon, they are the visitor visit your site, but as I know they look at main ratio

premium buyer/ free downloaders

if there is a ratio between them, may be we download 1000x times free download
then free download.

For example we can buy 100.000$ premium account but we leech 300.000$ free download and they prefer to sell premium account instead of free leech.

I hope I could explain what I mean.

@Hish

I cant remote upload files from megaupload to filesonic, it show error.

Last time i got no problem with, can you take a look with it

Hish could you check if my stats works properly?

I could send you more details but I can not send you PM?

#Edit: I opened request #173383. Check it, please.

Last edited:
Wow so many people are getting their account closed by Filesonic, maybe they all are spammers, or maybe Filesonic is to strict with some users ex: ( dont copy your files, dont get to many sales, dont complain to much)

i dont think so.. filesonic is not taking action against those peoples who saving their backup, and how they will ban if some one getting many sales?

mate thing is that nowadays some peoples are using some highly illegal ways to get sales or they have download bot to download thousands of files i think that users are going to be banned once they caught.

url checker has problem, I put 50 urls and no result

504 Gateway Time-out
The server didn't respond in time.

and then I tried with 30 urls, same error occured.

No web upload, no remote upload, no ftp upload. So much for FileSonic having the "most advanced" uploading service, huh? FWIW, this is what I was told a couple months ago by Mr. Hish when I was having problems. "Well FileSonic has the most advanced upload out there" he says. Well 2 months later and still the same old, same old.

hish for god seek .. fix the ftp speed
its killing me with this Turtle speed

i hit 1mb upload speed if im lucky :facepalm:

hish for god seek .. fix the ftp speed
its killing me with this Turtle speed

i hit 1mb upload speed if im lucky :facepalm:
And its going to get worse tomorrow as the promo is going to be starting so everyone is going to be uploading, hope that the Upload Speeds are fixed by then.

ftp upload is very bad 100-150Kbs :facepalm:
also on the site 50-100kbs :facepalm:
Plus I premium User :))

1621489764.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back