FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hish
Hello Hish
Today I login it says: Unexpected error during process Authentication: - No user found with such email.
I click on Forgot password and input my email and submit. It says: Sorry, there is no such email in our database.
Please help me
Thank you

You said my account was suspended. So more than $300 in my balance why do you not pay???

Start scam us? If yes, you will be following hotfile.

63aac8ab4266099482d9bbf6a051146f_38428361.boring.jpg

My account was closed by Hish. I am boring.

They dont pay?

yeah u r right mate..I think there hv been some serious issue from last 7 days..

last 7 days you you joking ? problems with eu ftp is from lat 3 weeks not 7 days... and they are lazy to fix it.... and when i write about that ignore .... i respect filesonic alot but with this situation i`m not sure now...

Do you think that adding Turkey to the group c for your ppd program?

Because, turkish uploaders are looking to a good service after wupload.com affiliate down.

it could be, but our people prefer free DEBRID servers or smoking ( 100$ per month for smoking) instead of paying a premium account . Why they add us in group C, if you prefer leeching instead of paying.

63aac8ab4266099482d9bbf6a051146f_38428361.boring.jpg

My account was closed by Hish. I am boring.

They dont pay?

Oh my God. My account was suspended with $300- and they don't pay me. My hard work was stolen by FSn. Bad bad bad
Some my friends told me their account was suspended but not any reason and never reply tickets.

Filesonic becomes Hotfile version 2.0

I must choose other filehosts today.

Uploading just changed their rate and good commisson.

Anyone suggest other mirror filehost?

it could be, but our people prefer free DEBRID servers or smoking ( 100$ per month for smoking) instead of paying a premium account . Why they add us in group C, if you prefer leeching instead of paying.

I don't agree. My web site (98% turkish visitor) has $2950 premium wupload sales. But this site earned just $1950 on wupload ppd program.

Oh my God. My account was suspended with $300- and they don't pay me. My hard work was stolen by FSn. Bad bad bad
Some my friends told me their account was suspended but not any reason and never reply tickets.

Filesonic becomes Hotfile version 2.0

I must choose other filehosts today.

Uploading just changed their rate and good commisson.

Anyone suggest other mirror filehost?

My account was closed, too without any reason.

Wow so many people are getting their account closed by Filesonic, maybe they all are spammers, or maybe Filesonic is to strict with some users ex: ( dont copy your files, dont get to many sales, dont complain to much)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back