FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
as I know promos are added tomorrow according to the scores of today. may be you will get 5 sales today they will be visible tomorrow ( as I know NOT SURE)

usa goverment plan to DISABLE all domains and hosts placed in usa, if they pass the new ANTI PIRACY LAW. they can close filestube, youtube, facebook ...you will not share your kid's web cams singing
michael jackson or you will not demonstrate any movie with your friends, they can send you in jail
with this new law. May be we will totaly stop sharing in 2012.

Then its better to stop uploading on filesonic ....
And Choose a new host .
Not a good decision. Filesonic is the best . We all know this truth. there is no other host pay as like Filesonic. :) Most of File host are just scam.

Not a good decision. Filesonic is the best . We all know this truth. there is no other host pay as like Filesonic. :) Most of File host are just scam.

I Agree With You That Filesonic is Best ....
But then whats the use if we keep uploading stuffs and they delete them as soon as they are uploaded ...
Ultimately No Money ... Ans Wastage Of Time and Efforts ...

champ of champs, the most polite and kind reply it was

Bro, Only I can request and I did it :)
I hope so Filesonic Team will look at this matter :)

^Stop pirating movies/games/software and your files won't be deleted. If you want to upload movies, upload them so that they'll have a unique MD5 from other movies that are uploaded. Rar them up, and add a text file with a message saying you uploaded the movie. This would give your movies a unique ID.

Every one do the same thing, its not only me whos doing that
but this issue is now becoming serious pain for last few week
I will try to add text file inside it and I will update u about it later :)

Regards

Champ

proone: Choose your words carefully. Moreover, we don't want to have any fighting on WJunction.

Your behavior at the moment is unacceptable. You get away this time with an official warning.

Thank you.

Gerner2010:

We don't accept threats against our members.

Thank you.

Overjaculation : I am not the one who start right ?:O

anyone can tell me why i can not upgrade to Collaborated ?

Last edited:
System Error
ERROR_X_USER_NOT_OWN_ITEM

You are not allowed to access / manipulate this item.

can not move files

(some urls may be down and MAY give this error)..... most works

Last edited:
Ops ! Today Got too much Digital Fingerprinting mail :( Lot of uploads deleted within 1 hour. No chance to get sales :(

And just deleted a file within 5 minutes :(

Last edited:
@Marco Filesonic

I have replied again on 29th December, but I have received no answer. Do I have to wait or do I have to post the ticket number here? I don't write it directly because you said that it's forbidden and that the tickets posted will be moved to lower positions :)

Thanks a lot... :D

Send me a PM

Best regards,
Marco

I received all my payment in time. but my last payment says processing but I get the payment 3 days ago. DO I need to do anything?

5e831e7cbc.png

It will be changed to paid, you don't have to do anything

where is the link check??
new look too bad!!

The link checker is in the tools tab in the affiliate account menu

Best regards,
Marco

Hi Hish

Please Why I can not upgrade to collaboration

I really need it at my current account

I Hope that u can help me

I tried to upgrade but :

Unfortunately we are unable to upgrade your account at the moment. To purchase a collaboration membership, you must create a new account.
I can not open new account and start again my account have many files

regards

The option to switch will be available soon

Best regards,
Marco

i am still waiting for promo amount in my account from 2011-12-17

If you didn't receive your bonus and requested it open an affiliate ticket and we will check

Hi Marco
I and so many people have the same problem with remote new filesonic link to wupload.We can earn money with filesonic without move files to wupload. Can you please contact to wupload or do something to fix this issue so i would be grateful. Please help us Marco...
Best Regard

We contacted Wupload but from this point it is there side that as to fixed and their support you have to ask, we did what could be done on our side

Best regards,
Marco

Hi,i have got today a sale and i was in pay per download why i did not earn anything from this sale and there is a promo that say upto 22$ per sale all plans included and FR+3$ / SAT +4$ / SUN +5$
This is ad

658.jpg

and this my states please help me
captureit.jpg

Promo bonus appear in stats after midnight server time day of the promo

Best regards,
Marco

ZZZzzzz What the hell is happening with Filesonic .....

Stats are going down the drain while on other filehosts its still stable & even increasing ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back