FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im in new year vacation,dont post and upload nothing hole week and still earn.
This is without work :P

FILESONIC ROCK!!

Happy new year Hish,Marco and all stuff,you are the best,wish you all the best and to be same like before.

I know its end of the year, so stats may drop, I am not even at home now cuz of celebrating new year, but this is impossible.
As You are always trustworthy Hish, so may I know whats going on?

And btw Happy New Year to all of You Guys :).

2j1r9mg.jpg

Last edited:
I'm on PPD and my stats dropped by 30% or so in the last few days, I was wondering is it because lots of people are out of town for holidays? Or is it just me? What about you guys?

Anyway, happy new year!

I wishes you a happy new year! I hope that all your desires and intentions will come true and I wish you a good start into the new year.
@ Hish & Marco & All Staff
@ ALL

Stats are working for me,, they are slow & low as hell but they work...
Maybe it's because lot's of people are with their family and friends instead of downloading... ;)

Hope it gets better tomorrow :)

I just come back home and i was surprise to see that i have verry good stats..but i worked hard yesterday morning so it was paid off. My stats where perfectly i can say, and i repeat, i'm very surprise.
Happy new year everyone, and good earnings in the new year.

Last edited:
Happy new year 2012!

My stats is slowing down as well, visitors in my own website is reducing yesterday, i think people have playing time instead of staying at home really. :D

I know its end of the year, so stats may drop, I am not even at home now cuz of celebrating new year, but this is impossible.
As You are always trustworthy Hish, so may I know whats going on?

And btw Happy New Year to all of You Guys :).

2j1r9mg.jpg

nice stats for pl traffic

Free premium accounts for uploaders are still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back