FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
fake post means MAY BE the file inside the package is not as described as filename
may be fake movies , fake softwares (not released) , that cheating people with
FAKE posts to make HIGH sales or high downloads and earn money.

ALL forums and portals ban the member fake movies fake softwares...etc
that abuse feelings, money and obtain abusive money from them.

1) Do not post your ticket here

2) Our team is very busy and we cannot have them trying to track down each file host who are having issues remote uploading from Filesonic to help troubleshoot their system 8-)

Hish

Hi Hish,

I think Wupload and Filesonic are the same, so please can u contact them to fix this issue i would be very grateful... please understand me , i've submitted a support ticket several days ago to wupload and got no reply till now, i can't earning without remote filesonic to wupload :(

Best Regards,
Thank you

Last edited:
Stop joking with people... remote upload was working fine before you put this new skin, since you put this skin it doesn't work anymore...

you are losing users and money;)

I am guessing it's gonna be fixed eventually like many bugs after they introduced new skin.

On the beginning it was horrible, but now it's pretty cool and works fine. Of course I still miss the old one because it was simple and fast, but I am hoping they know what they are doing.

What if we do it to several hosts at a time? isnt it like using one premium to download from different IP locations? Please be clear about this mate.

Exactly, what if I use them all at a time? Usualyy I don't do it, but sometimes happens.

friends I remember 1st days switch from SHARINGMATRIX to FILESONIC
same problem had been appeared then and they fix it and worked perfect till now.
Be patient and wait like me, we are yelling here while they are trying to find problem.

Problem

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (117.254.128.42) and have been temporarily blocked.

Reason code: 128

Please,,, Solve this Soon..........

I Really Need a lot Patience....8-)

I surely hope good stats, not stats like that when they launch new interface ( Only 1 sales ). Hope there's improvement.

2011-12-29 0 / $0 1 / $15 $0 1 / $1.25 $16.25

Thanks, at least it can lift my spirit again, and nice to see patience have sweet fruit as result.

I hope all bugs can be fixed ASAP, I know all Filesonic Staff must working hard during this holidays time, hope everything can be back like usual.

One more question : Regarding Promo, can Filesonic include 01st January 2012 as part of promo date...? I know it's end on Saturday, 31st December 2011, but as we can see 01st January 2012 is on Sunday and that's part of the weekend. Just suggestion...hope Filesonic can consider that :)

2011-12-29 0 / $0 1 / $15 $0 1 / $1.25 $16.25

Thanks, at least it can lift my spirit again, and nice to see patience have sweet fruit as result.

I hope all bugs can be fixed ASAP, I know all Filesonic Staff must working hard during this holidays time, hope everything can be back like usual.

One more question : Regarding Promo, can Filesonic include 01st January 2012 as part of promo date...? I know it's end on Saturday, 31st December 2011, but as we can see 01st January 2012 is on Sunday and that's part of the weekend. Just suggestion...hope Filesonic can consider that :)

Im very jelous look at mine :(

[SLIDE]http://i.lulzimg.com/f3f30802fa.png[/SLIDE]

but still not losing hope

@talakutik

I know. I have angry and sometimes hopeless, but nothing i can't do except posting and posting and wishing everything will be back to normal again.

Just hope All problems will be fixed soon, Filesonic surely want good results too :)

Stop joking with people... remote upload was working fine before you put this new skin, since you put this skin it doesn't work anymore...

you are losing users and money;)

Apparently you're not familiar with Fileserve ;)

Hish

What if we do it to several hosts at a time? isnt it like using one premium to download from different IP locations? Please be clear about this mate.

Our servers recognize the IPs of other file hosts.

Many affiliates have been doing this for a long time and their account has not been blocked.

Hish

help! i cant find the page where i can add payout accounts.i wish to split my payout.thank you.

In your Settings page :)

Put your mouse over your e-mail address in your File Manager for a drop-down.

Hish

Look at my tickets please!

...Submitted about 22 hours ago

still waiting!

Hish once told me that People who open tickets and immediately posts here stating like- "I have opened a ticket - please look into it". He moves their tickets to last in the queue with lower priority !!

Lesson : Do only 1 thing - Either post here or open Helpdesk ticket (recommended).

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back