FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi HISH !

Would you guys please be kind enough to contact them to fix the remote upload from filesonic to wupload for us, HISH ? I've submitted a support ticket to wupload several days ago and got no reply till now. I can't do anything without remote upload from filesonic to wupload. Please....

Hi

I'm having problem with ru from fileserve to filesonic. It used to work for me but now it isn't anymore for months now. I always get MAYBE_BLOCKED_IP error message. Never got any replies on all the submitted requests I did on this problem.
Can u please check this?

Also, it seems I have lost all my download earnings. I have submitted a request to Filesonic yesterday but haven't gotten a reply yet.

Foensh

Fileserve is known to block us from time to time 8-)

This explains "MAYBE_BLOCKED_IP"

Hish

RU is not working at all i cant upload the file status stays pending
please fix it asap i realy need it

If your file status says Pending, please be patient.

There are a lot of files waiting to be processed and it will take a bit of time.

Hish

friend, people says remote from nearly ALL servers were down more than 12 hrs till 1-2 hrs ago and its was extremely slow 1 hr ago (did not check since then).

Hmm I am a little afraid of one thing..

I am a Premium user on FSC and I use my premium on various host services to remote upload. That's why probably someone from FSC may notice different IPs logged into my account.

Can I expect to be banned? I do not share my account, just remote upload or log in from shell account.

Hish, am I supposed to be afraid of seeing one day "You have been banned for sharing your account" or something? :D

Hi HISH !

Would you guys please be kind enough to contact them to fix the remote upload from filesonic to wupload for us, HISH ? I've submitted a support ticket to wupload several days ago and got no reply till now. I can't do anything without remote upload from filesonic to wupload. Please....

Please help me HISH.

Regards,

unbelievable! Hish,

my account become free, It must Premium until Feb,2012
I've waiting for a long long time for answer, plz take a look #190591

thank so much

Hi,

Your ticket status is "Pending" and it is being dealt with.

Please have a little patience, we have not forgotten you :)

Hish

Hello!

I'm a premium filesonic user, I'm not using an hacked premium account or other types of filesonic accounts.

I payed a 365 days unlimited premium access

I cannot download or upload files and even access to filesonicdotcom so I cannot enter my username and password

When I to go to filesonicdotcom I receive this message:

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (xx.xxx.xxx.xxx) and have been temporarily blocked.
Reason code: 900

- I'm using jdwonloader as download accelerator, it tells me that my filesonic premium account is invalid,but at home it recognizes my premium account
- My downloads don't start with mozilla too.
- I can download from home but not from here.
- On the Pc I use here my Ip and DNS server addresses are automatically generated
- I've never had problems with others storage servers/services on this pc and this type of internet connection
- I've been using filesonic for a week before having this problem

Can you please try to solve my problem?
Thank you very much!
Bye!

Please open an affiliate ticket.

Hish

Copy links and paste in IDM, won't work since they've upgraded "New" System & skin. Yes, I only get HTML files too.

Only workaround now is, you just have to put the links in your browsers "ONE by ONE" and then IDM will catch those links and download them normally.

This is very time consuming if you have LOTs of Links to download.

Hope they can FIX it SOON.

Thanks

This is an issue IDM has to sort out, but ryand seems to have a tip :)

I use

http://*.filesonic.*

on IDM -> Sites login setting

and i can copy links and Add batch download from clipboard in IDM.

Hish

I have the same problem!
cadc45aec1.png

Hi,

We're aware of this and our team is working on getting this fixed up :)

Hish

Copy links and paste in IDM, won't work since they've upgraded "New" System & skin. Yes, I only get HTML files too.

Only workaround now is, you just have to put the links in your browsers "ONE by ONE" and then IDM will catch those links and download them normally.

This is very time consuming if you have LOTs of Links to download.

Hope they can FIX it SOON.

Thanks

Yeah you said it right.Hope Filesonic will listen to this..:(

I use

on IDM -> Sites login setting

and i can copy links and Add batch download from clipboard in IDM.

DoggY DuKe use JDOWNLOADER, it works now for passworded or unpassworded files
I put 10 urls and downloaded 10 at one time. No problem (1 hr ago)

@ryand
I've tried, http://*filesonic.com
http://filesonic.com
http://www.filesonic.com

and some similar variants, but all of them don't work NOW.

@djkelaj
Thanks for your suggestion, but I prefer using IDM at the moment.

I don't know whether Filesonic Support OR IDM Support is responsible for fixing it.

Hope everyone will be solved soon. :facepalm:

Anyway, there seem I did like "ryand" said, but still can't get IDM to work with Filesonic links, unless as I stated, I have to paste links in Browser "ONE by ONE", so IDM can grab those links.

Any other solutions?

Thanks

Last edited:
pls look my ticket Request #197332

Please do not post your tickets here. If you have a pending ticket, wait for your answer. This wastes time between checking e-mails, answering tickets and responding on the boards.

If you post your ticket # here you will just end up waiting because it will be moved to the end of the list and checked last.

Hish

I am a Premium user on FSC and I use my premium on various host services to remote upload. That's why probably someone from FSC may notice different IPs logged into my account.

Can I expect to be banned? I do not share my account, just remote upload or log in from shell account.

Hish, am I supposed to be afraid of seeing one day "You have been banned for sharing your account" or something? :D

Request payment!!!

Hello Hish, thank you for letting me know why my account was cam.Toi glass would you support and assistance I need is how to pay the remaining capital account more than $ 300, my user account : tlmuchmoney90, gmail: lanthai.kt @ gmail.com.Cam Thank you very much!

Please do not post your tickets here. If you have a pending ticket, wait for your answer. This wastes time between checking e-mails, answering tickets and responding on the boards.

If you post your ticket # here you will just end up waiting because it will be moved to the end of the list and checked last.

Hish

Omg, I'm sorry about that Hish, but i've submitted a support ticket several days ago to wupload and got no reply till now. Would you guys please be kind enough to contact them to fix the remote upload from filesonic to wupload for us?

Hi HISH !
I contacted to wupload but they were not reply for 4 days, can you tell them to fix this issue soon, please Hish ? Sorry about my English...

Look at my tickets please!

1) Do not post your ticket here

2) Our team is very busy and we cannot have them trying to track down each file host who are having issues remote uploading from Filesonic to help troubleshoot their system 8-)

Hish

[SLIDE]http://i.lulzimg.com/fffc70999b.jpg[/SLIDE]

bc8b667950.jpg

do not bug the speed cause problem is my VPN (has problem)

but I can get passworded file with jdownloader as u see

Hello Hish, thank you for letting me know why my account was cam.Toi glass would you support and assistance I need is how to pay the remaining capital account more than $ 300, my user account : tlmuchmoney90, gmail: lanthai.kt @ gmail.com.Cam Thank you very much!

When your account is banned for misleading users by sharing fake files, we do not pay you out your earnings, you lose them.

This is what "banned" means. You broke the rules, you lose your ill-gotten earnings.

Hish

No, your account will not be banned if you use it to remote upload to other hosts! :)

Hish

Hi,

We're aware of this and our team is working on getting this fixed up :)

Hish

I cant open a afilate ticket Hish :(,whenever I try to open afilate ticket, I click to the Help/Submit a ticket, my account logout by itself, I send a PM to Marco ,And i open a afilate ticket with this problem,as a unregistered member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back