FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ CS: Weird. I just tried with FF, IE and Chrome - all 3 worked when I searched, showing the proper result.

Can you try to do a little restart ?

hey, ricky, i'm trying to transfer my account balance to my paypal account.
i know $20.89 is'nt a lot, but i just want to see how things work before i commit to further subscriptions..here's a screenshot of my earnings..

the transfer to payout account button won't click[or am i missing something]:facepalm:..it does say minimum payment $20 usd..a little info please..B-)

hey, ricky, i'm trying to transfer my account balance to my paypal account.
i know $20.89 is'nt a lot, but i just want to see how things work before i commit to further subscriptions..here's a screenshot of my earnings..

the transfer to payout account button won't click[or am i missing something]:facepalm:..it does say minimum payment $20 usd..a little info please..B-)

Verify your email first.
[slide]http://ist1-2.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/4/3/9/5/43957/x/I/f/w/xIfw/Untitled.png[/slide]

I figured out the problem , i feel like a noob. :S

Due to some reason( i'm not sure what) if i press enter after writing something in the search bar ,the file manager just refreshes the root page. But if i click the search button(at the end), i get the search results.

Pressing enter used to work before so that got me confused, but i can get used to clicking that button as well. :) :)

Sorry for wasting your time, should have figured this out before.

Working perfectly fine here.

EDIT:

Ricky, i believe i've found the real culprit. An extension which i had installed a while ago in my browser was causing this problem, :S :S

But everything is fine now. :) :)

Last edited:
Hi Ricky! Im still waiting my transfer, is so much time really, Can you do something to Transfer it a little more fast??

Look the Picture:

n680hs.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Ricky, please look at this, it ins't much time?? 4 months and it still in pending, please review it!

Thanks in advance!

@ CS: I always press enter and it worked here. Could be system settings? :) I know for sure we haven't touched the file manager since we updated the export of links via folders or selected files.

@ jason2222: Looks up to me. Can you pass me the link in a PM?

@ explo1515: I don't know why :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back