FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ tre2k3: Glad you see that. A lot of people don't ;) We believe in consistency and we believe in improving our system (adding servers, making loading more efficient etc.) to satisfy you and everyone else. I know you've been with us from the start and have witnessed the improvements. Sadly people believe what we are today is what we were 9 months ago.

@ mrmabeer: You just pressed it now? Means it will be OK for payout on Wednesday.

goodnight gentlemen of Fileserve my name is Ricardo Rios perez my User In Fileserve.com is Richi0417 i need of your help urgently my account of fileserve was hacked and a user change payment method to webmoney and request for a payment for your webmoney account Z265912107316 of 166.39 US please i need withhold payment

Excuse me. I want to know the best time to transfer earning account's money to payable.
Last time I wait for more than 1 week to complete the transfer action.
Hope guys can tell me when is the proper time to do this.
Let me can click payout button on sunday.
Thanks a lot.

Edit: problem solved. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi Ricky

I bought premium lifetime account but when I use Jdownloader I see acc will expired in 2030. I think my life will longer than that :)) , could you please increase more years ? :D

@ KeAnDanh: When 2029 reaches and if the Internet is still about I'm pretty sure we can extend that plan for everyone who has purchased via resellers.

i am an uploader and bougt premium just for permanent storage of files,i use sborg for the purpose
but if i download something on my pc as well,that means 2 ip's accessing one account,so will my account be closed on that
please explain,thanks

(1762)

@ chaudhary9: We don't recommend that you download simultaneously. How do we know it isn't your friend and you downloading at the same time?
You can explain that to me :)

i just wanted to know this as i dont want to risk my account getting banned as i am not cheating here
i just saw some cases of people getting banned so thought to ask about all possibilities etc

btw i can explain
sborg ip is of US where as i am in PAKISTAN,sborg ip is static and my ip is dynamic....anyways i will avoid anything that can put my account in any risk

@ chaudhary9: Those people are newly joined users who found this forum, not because they upload, but because they download and whether it was intentional or not that they had their accounts shared is not me to decide since they were banned by our system or fraud dept.

Yes, so you should be fine as long as you don't download simultaneously.

i wanna know something about fileserve.
is fileserve send money to paypal verified Personal account ? and my fileserve transaction status says
"approved" . nearly 3 days now, how much time takes to receive money to my paypal ? please help me.

Thanks ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back