FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think filesharing is allowed here, remove it before they get all anal like WBB and bitch.

But, since its been months and you said the "to do " list is over flowing, is it possible to make the interface wider, removing the white spaces to the left and right? would be easier for longer file names:)

Bugs!

The File Manager cannot move files into subfolder. You have to do two steps: Move the files to the 1st level folder first, then do another move to move them to the 2nd level subfolder.

my storage is full up 506.8 GB and i have deleted some files but still its says 506.8 GB and on the bottom of fileserve i can see i have deleted files
Showing 1 - 200 of 2327 objects (0 pending) | Total file size: 452.53 GB

how can i fix this?

Ok so update on the File Manager:

Rename doesnt jump back
Delete doesnt jump back
Some folders may not load up because there's foreign characters in them - The more bug reports of these, the quicker we can fix. Some users have had their issues fixed already.

More to come:
Export for CSV file of your links
Mass-rename (estimate 14 days or so)
Copy & Move will also not jump back when it is fixed next week.
Search files and then move/copy does not work. Will be fixed next week.

File Manager count: Catching up next week. Couldn't catch up this week due to release of new File Manager. Still around a little bit less than 24 hours behind I believe.

That's it for now guys.
Thanks for the info Ricky, it´s nice to see that FS wants to improve more their system when your are in the top of the notch

Bugs!

The File Manager cannot move files into subfolder. You have to do two steps: Move the files to the 1st level folder first, then do another move to move them to the 2nd level subfolder.

Strange.. I am able to move files straight to the 2nd subfolder. I tried 3rd lvl too and it works for me..

make sure the 2nd lvl subfolder is highlighted before u click move files

Hey Ricky,

Any chance to fix the issue when after deleting duplicate file(s) the system would revert back to the root directory. Then I have perform another search again. If it could revert back to the search results, then that would be great!

Thanks

I've got my file deleted gradually today. I don't know why and there seems to be no way I can check which file has been deleted. Please help me :(. My account is premium. Please stop deleting my files!

my storage is full up 506.8 GB and i have deleted some files but still its says 506.8 GB and on the bottom of fileserve i can see i have deleted files
Showing 1 - 200 of 2327 objects (0 pending) | Total file size: 452.53 GB

how can i fix this?

Buy Premium account :P
I've got my file deleted gradually today. I don't know why and there seems to be no way I can check which file has been deleted. Please help me :(. My account is premium. Please stop deleting my files!

I too have Premium account. My files are also getting deleted daily..

I think ur files are in DMCA Complaint.

So DMCA Files will be deleted if u have premium account in any filehost..;)

I'm having similar problem like xingpr is having. I had files deleted, but they don't show up in the DMCA tab. I'll look in the filemanager ( which by the way is pretty cool to play with now) but I can't find the missing files. Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Cheers.

I'm having similar problem like xingpr is having. I had files deleted, but they don't show up in the DMCA tab. I'll look in the filemanager ( which by the way is pretty cool to play with now) but I can't find the missing files. Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Cheers.
Any deleted files that are uploaded within the last 30 days from the present day will only be shown on the list. Any files before that period is not added. Just keep hoping that FS will fix this bug sooner than later ;)

FS payout

hy ricky,
i did payout request on PAYPAL KSA which is unable to receive money. Now, I changed my payment address on your saying but now not getting any reply from FS support. plz help me.

I gave u PM but the msg comes"RickyFS has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back