FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone getting slow uploads via remote upload???? find files that normally took mins taking many many hours

the past 2 days all my remote uploads were pending.
but today it's working fine as always.
the remote upload on fileserve is much faster than the ftp upload for me. i really recommend everyone to try it.

you can paste as much links as you want and everything is there within seconds. even better than rapidshare used to be. B-)

the past 2 days all my remote uploads were pending.
but today it's working fine as always.
the remote upload on fileserve is much faster than the ftp upload for me. i really recommend everyone to try it.

you can paste as much links as you want and everything is there within seconds. even better than rapidshare used to be. B-)

Remote upload is still slow..:(

Anyone get payout yesterday because i requested for payout on 2011-01-04 and my status is still not approved .

On Sunday i was waiting for my money to be transfered from my earnings to payout account

Looking into Remote since you guys reported it. If there's anything to fix.

I do see a lot more traffic coming in, so that could be the cause why it is "slower"

Are you a verified user of Paypal? is your paypal not limited?

It says approved because the money has not been sent and therefore status doesn't change. We keep retrying weekly if it cannot be sent.

What's your username?

Clearly it is something wrong on your end...There are thousands of users receiving by Paypal and with success.

hey guys,

im registered with filesonic,but i dont know how to set my alertpay account? it asks
for my payment number at "My Account" section,i have no clue what it is :

pls help

hey,

got 100Mbit internet connection, what is the download speed via fileserve in Slovakia / Czech Republic ?? Anyone got idea? I don't want to pay for another file host to find out it's shit - just like I stumbled upon hotfile's shit :(

Don't tell me such speed ain't possible please, look at megaupload ^^

Ricky can you check if there is a problem with remoting from fileserve to filesonic?

I'v been experiencing bugs all day. Filesonic error says blocked ip..

Hi I'm new here and I just join with fileserve
I want to ask
can fileserve remote to netload?
and if we're using fileserve premium account for download and also use it to for remote upload, are that permitted?
sorry if my english doesn't very good
I hope you guys can understand me
Thanks

762fda.jpg

Code:
http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/www.fileserve.com

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back