FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tehlolkid: As promised we will have it fixed properly. There's been no time where we have had the opportunity to fix it (we've been fighting other issues as can be seen)

comeon, that means, i am still losing my $. What's the use of having an option of 5% on premium sales when i don't get it :/

Seriously, for a site of my size, i should easily make a few bucks :/

other file hosting services counts all unique downloads they pay less than FS but when they count all downloads i gain a lot more than from FS :p FS just sucks i get with same files on FF 7.6 dollars in the same period of time

If you are talking about FileFactory wait your payout time and be surprised
or check this topic to know it before
http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=50503&highlight=filefactory

and they also count premium 1 download per 24 Hours

Follow these simple rules to earn money with FileFactory Rewards
  1. We count every successful completed download. We count one unique file per unique IP address every 24 hours for free and anonymous users. So a free or anonymous user downloading two different files from the same IP will count as two downloads. Premium downloads are counted as one file per each unique IP every 24 hours. So a Premium user downloading two different files on the same IP will count as one download.

comeon, that means, i am still losing my $. What's the use of having an option of 5% on premium sales when i don't get it :/

Seriously, for a site of my size, i should easily make a few bucks :/

Nothing much I can do about it. Blame the people who likes to exploit bugs to set us back.

@ tehlolkid
Yeah I think that's bec FS uses php session ids rather than session cookies to track users that signed up as premium. So if they close their browsers, goodbye site sale :))

@ Ricky
Ok well its fine, just another suggestion for the new FM cause I've been manually copying files - When I copy one file it goes back to root, and I have to like go back to the folder to copy it again to a different destination.

oh man, I just hit my highest stats today, and it is stil counting, should be my highest payout for this week too if its not for the hacker :(, and this happens after I announce that I'll be dropping HF links from my site :p

FS payouts is already at a quarter of my full time salary, wow....

FS rocks!

Hi Ricky, i have a problem, my files are getting deleted and there is nothing on "DMCA removed files" tab... is this a general problem or is something wrong with my account? :/
It's really frustrating i don't know what files are deleted :(

HI rickyfs what happen please help:)
43806955.jpg

Hi Ricky, i have a problem, my files are getting deleted and there is nothing on "DMCA removed files" tab... is this a general problem or is something wrong with my account? :/
It's really frustrating i don't know what files are deleted :(

how do you know it is deleted when you dont know which are deleted mate? :-/

HI rickyfs what happen please help:)
43806955.jpg

Looks like the website is telling you it's " Pending"

pending |ˈpendi ng |
adjective
awaiting decision or settlement : nine cases were still pending.
• about to happen; imminent : with a presidential election pending, it would be wrong to force the changes through now | the pending disaster.

Wait for it to transfer mate, same as you waited last time.

@ quakeon: Because it has been Christmas + Holidays. How many corporations got customer support 24/7, 7 days a week, even on holidays, in this industry?

@ masterb56: We will have it fixed for the site sales stuff.

Root issue will be fixed...I know it's driving you guys nuts.

@ cilembu: I'm glad to hear that buddy ;)

@ Bob: You tried to check in your email if they're deleted manually from your account? Could mean there's an intruder.

@ all: Out here the 27th is a Public Holiday. As one of the only companies that operate physically from this location, it means employees (including me) are currently not handling customer support ticket requests or coding bug fixes/new features for you guys.

@RickyFS,
lucky you guys, I only had my holiday on Christmas and Boxing day :( and since the 1st is due on Sat, lets just say, there will be no more hoiday for me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back