FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I just figured out, different browsers can make the stats freezed

Firefox gives a better update compared to IE and the worst is Chrome

there is something wrong with my site sales.

I get 1 or 2 site sales everyday on HF, 1-2 in filesonic per week but i got only a single site sale in Fileserve in last 5 months. Yes, my site is verifies. Yes, my links are clickable.

Please check and lemme know what's wrong. Username is "tehlolkid"

to my believe,
the site sales is still being fixed or the scheme is still in fix, oh, and FS site sales is indeed lower to others since FS spoiled free users with loads of features and so gives a lot downloads compared to others

Something is deadly wrong eith the FTP uploads:

EU server:
[slide]http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/11/24/1604922//uploadFS.JPG[/slide]

US server:
[slide]http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/11/24/1604922//uploadFSUS2.JPG[/slide]

I have been trying to reconnect for more than 10 times, and I still got the same speed.

Edit:
I usually have 1-3 MB/s per file uploads to FS from US server, and up to 1MB/s per file from EU servers

Edit 2:
after my 20 something th times, I finally got a decent speed

any chance to give more upload speed, uploading 4 parts to fileserve and hotfile at the same time,and i am getting 3.8M/S per file from hotfile,and 1.5M/S per file from fileserve...big difference,i am just asking if fileserve has any chance to increase the upload speed.

transfer to payout button is missing from download and referrals page :O

50be8236.jpg

help plz

can any one explain to me what's going wrong ???:'(yesterday i uploaded a windows seven to my FS account and i post it to many forums and they download it many times but it's counting just 6 download's

qsdfqsdf.png

zertzrtzert.png

do u mean that i get not paid when premium users download my files ?? i guess not :(
because it's not just for this one also for the other files i got many download unique count but when i go to the statistics i get less than that ??? i think there is a problem with the counting system or FS is scamming me :p

You only get the first thing they downloaded. So its once per day.

I suggest you reread again FS' affiliate page as its posted there clearly how they count downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back